GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A question about death"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/10/04 at 12:16
Regular
"Indeed"
What do you think happens when you die? The most realistic answer would be that you just go into a neverending sleep. Without dreams though.
Sun 03/10/04 at 15:55
This thing about reincarnation and eternal life is just to stop people from being constantly scared of dying, that neverending thought that you will, one day, cease to exist. It's something to divert everyone from that blunt fact; you will never live again, soul or body. Having said that...

I don't wanna die!!!
Sun 03/10/04 at 15:54
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I think if there was a God who reincarnated everyone and thing it would be a cruel God as we would be forced to forget all the good things, like our families etc. in our previous lives, but then again we wouldn't know about it.. but still.
Sun 03/10/04 at 15:54
Regular
"Indeed"
gamesfreak's theory wud be cool if you could talk to the other ghost type thingies.
Sun 03/10/04 at 15:53
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I agree with Forest Fan...
Sun 03/10/04 at 15:52
Regular
You might be given an eternal life back on Earth, where you can see, hear and touch everything as normal, but no-one can see you, or hear you or know that you are there.

Kind of torture in a way....

Or, we just die and thats it, gone.
Sun 03/10/04 at 15:51
Regular
"Indeed"
I agree completely with RoJ
Sun 03/10/04 at 15:50
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Aw, shut the hell up. Stop your religious banter for just ONE topic, we've heard it all before and we are sick to the back teeth of it.
Sun 03/10/04 at 15:48
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Forest Fan wrote:
> God says differently.

This may sound over simplistic, but this is the brunt of it all.
Sun 03/10/04 at 15:40
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Either:
1) It's like one of those nights when you close your eyes, and then open them again and its morning, no dreams, nothing. Only this eternally.

2) Reincarnation, with no previous memories, which would be neat.

More likely (1) though.
Sun 03/10/04 at 15:29
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I believe you go into a big dream-filled sleep. Heaven, if you will, to the good. The bad will hopefully have it seen to by God that they dream bad things.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.