GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Played any of these?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/01/05 at 22:31
Regular
"8==="
Currently looking into purchasing some or all of the following:

Silent Hill 4: The Room
Tron: killer app
Headhunter: Redemption
Ghost Master
VietCong: Purple Haze
The Suffering

I'm mainly interested in how fun the online modes are in VC and Tron plus any glaring problems in the gameplay of the others.
Tue 11/01/05 at 08:53
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
REsi 4 was said to be the greatest survival horror game ever so expect good things.
Mon 10/01/05 at 23:23
Regular
"Ruddie1"
resi contract with the cube runs out soon so fingers crossed!! part from that not much lol
Mon 10/01/05 at 23:21
Regular
"8==="
Cube games I'd like to see on the xbox?

Skies of Arcadia Legends
Custom Robo (only if online)
Possibly Resi 4

That's about it.

I had an N64 and I don't feel like re-treading the same path two consoles in a row.
Mon 10/01/05 at 23:18
Regular
"Ruddie1"
True but how many games r out on the cube u'd rather av on xbox???? most of them i bet
i like my cube but its nowhere near the xbox
i know i sound sad but i av 150+4 the xbox 40+fthe ucbe and only like 9 4 my ps2
Mon 10/01/05 at 23:16
Regular
"8==="
Not really fussed about 'killer titles'. I'll buy what I want to play. Same goes for most Cube owners I'd wager.
Mon 10/01/05 at 23:15
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Hedfix wrote:
> Nice editing by the way. Saying "Shut up! You disgust me"
> really marks you down as a bit of a 'tard.

Its just the fact that he said there are 2 good games on the cube then implied that there were over 30 after I said, I really hate people like that. I decided to go the helpful route after all though. :)
Mon 10/01/05 at 23:13
Regular
"Ruddie1"
Purple haze is ok COD is better only if u've not played the pc version. i avce a ps2 xbox and cube and i hate the ps2 part from gta sa cube is 2nd best by so far but the xbox is best on all fronts! The prices for the cube and games right now cant be beat! like the price of an xbox game on the highstreet for a console?! just a shame theres not enought killer titles!!!!
Mon 10/01/05 at 23:12
Regular
"8==="
Oh and I had Resi 2 on the N64, it was about as much fun as slowly inserting needles into my eves.
Mon 10/01/05 at 23:11
Regular
"8==="
I'd rather play Silent Hill 4.

I used to own the re-made Resident Evil and it wasn't great. Infact I'd go as far as to say it was very dissapointing.

Nice editing by the way. Saying "Shut up! You disgust me" really marks you down as a bit of a 'tard.
Mon 10/01/05 at 23:06
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
If you dont want cute get the Resi Evil series still great to this day. Playing 2 rihgt now and its brilliant.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.