GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lita :("

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/10/04 at 22:53
"RAPPERS DO!"
I feel really sorry for Lita right now after all shes gone through i mean first she marryed Kane,then got in the ring causing Gene snisky to hit Kane with a steel chair and causeLita to lose her Baby :(
Sat 02/10/04 at 19:47
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I don't have the power to do that. I'm just like every other normal user, except I've been here a while and I've been 'popular' enough to be voted a Notable, which is basically just a different colour.
Sat 02/10/04 at 19:46
"RAPPERS DO!"
Mathews wrote:
> TheD0N wrote:
>
> lita was never pregnant. as it was just mentioned, it was a
> storyline. there was no baby!
> oh and just for the record, the wedding between lita and kane wasn't
> real either. sorry to burst your bubble.
>
> listen to the man the wedding was not real!
> The baby was a pillow when lita was knocked over by kane she sat up
> and her belly bent and im pretty sure they not ment to bend

Well listen to me!i dont care if you dont like wrestling I mean you might as well get the hell outta here if you hate wrestling and me!
Sat 02/10/04 at 19:44
"RAPPERS DO!"
Gr4andprix,I beg you to ban this thread and all others I have made because every thread I have made,there has been an argument started coz the person who first posts is always talking nasty or about a different reason.
Sat 02/10/04 at 14:58
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Someone has to do it, might as well be me. The fact is, after one or two of these arguments, you know the drill and what usually gets said and you just wish that the ones being told something would listen and the ones doing the telling would put it nicely. :)
Sat 02/10/04 at 14:53
Regular
"0228"
The voice of reason strikes again!
Sat 02/10/04 at 14:52
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I can tell you why the majority of people have a go at you, Guns, and a few others as well. It's the text typing and shortened words that are used. This isn't a mobile phone and, contrary to popular belief, it's not quicker.

I personally find it hard to read and it can sometimes distort the context of the piece. It also calls into question the age of the person but that doesn't necessarily bother me, as everyone is entitled to an opinion.

PLEASE everyone, just type the full words and then we all might just get along. :)
Sat 02/10/04 at 11:06
Regular
"Ow Yer"
TheD0N wrote:

> lita was never pregnant. as it was just mentioned, it was a
> storyline. there was no baby!
> oh and just for the record, the wedding between lita and kane wasn't
> real either. sorry to burst your bubble.

listen to the man the wedding was not real!
The baby was a pillow when lita was knocked over by kane she sat up and her belly bent and im pretty sure they not ment to bend
Sat 02/10/04 at 01:03
Regular
Guns dont kill ppl, wrote:
> Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>
>
> oops he does a DW!
>
> Oops he does it again!
> and again!!
> and again!!!
> and again!!!!
> and again!!!!!

lol lol rofl omfg stfu and die, you streak
Sat 02/10/04 at 00:57
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Guns dont kill ppl, wrote:
>

ok, sorry but i reported this post.
nothing personal Guns, but i personally found this WAY too much, as bad as Tanoy. You have NO idea of the lives of the people on this board and this is far too common a tragedy to be funny, some of us have had to deal with this kind of thing.

don't post anything like that again please.
Sat 02/10/04 at 00:12
"RAPPERS DO!"
Looks like it gone past ur bedtime now heh

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.