GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"why Tan....... er i mean he was banned"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/10/04 at 00:40
Regular
"what's punctuation"
ok got a PM from er *looks around* "him"

asking me to do this favour

so what the hell

this is a link to the topic that got him banned

i'll post a link to it rather than pasting it so as not to upset the gentle hearted (although there is nothing realy bad in it at all his other stuff was more offensive )

personaly after reading it i wondered why he was banned because while he is obviously taking the p**s it is lighthearted and tame

ok now i have to try to link you [URL]http://www.codebusterz.com/forumz/index.php?act=ST&f=4&t=1971&s=65582f0bfc077fb09986373912e0a8ac[/URL]

oh and he says good bye

i realy think he had fun here you know
Fri 01/10/04 at 00:40
Regular
"what's punctuation"
ok got a PM from er *looks around* "him"

asking me to do this favour

so what the hell

this is a link to the topic that got him banned

i'll post a link to it rather than pasting it so as not to upset the gentle hearted (although there is nothing realy bad in it at all his other stuff was more offensive )

personaly after reading it i wondered why he was banned because while he is obviously taking the p**s it is lighthearted and tame

ok now i have to try to link you [URL]http://www.codebusterz.com/forumz/index.php?act=ST&f=4&t=1971&s=65582f0bfc077fb09986373912e0a8ac[/URL]

oh and he says good bye

i realy think he had fun here you know
Fri 01/10/04 at 12:36
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Ah ... I finally get to know his name.

Tell him I said "Hi".
Fri 01/10/04 at 12:44
Regular
So you already knew the guy and he brought you to the forum Dr Cheese? Acting like you didn't know each other as well.

Personally I think he deserves to be banned even if he was Timmargh's friend. It makes it all the more sweeter knowing that I lied about there being other disabled people on the forum. :)
Fri 01/10/04 at 12:44
Regular
this is his signature :

"Now that you have read my post, I believe these are the thoughts that you are due to be thinking:

'Uh oh - I dislike that Tonay character. He's laughing at my undiluted stupidity and grave chromosomal misfortune, and we rubbish people have no champion of own to defend our honour against such a barbarian.
His non-conformity scares me to a large extent, hence I believe I will reply with something that someone might potentially find amusing - a defence mechanism, as it were. A three-word reply should suffice; this would indicate to all readers that whilst I do acknowledge his derogatory comments about my face and stature, I didn't actively think about specifically how many words to put into my reply.
Ergo the stupidity in my replies and subsequent stupidity in the reply to my reply. Concordantly, if my master plan works out, I will now be considered worthy of communication by Him and His people.'

So yeah, if you have any problems with my post, feel free to wrinkle your nose and make note of my downfall in your blog."

---------------------------------

He's so clever, so witty and so much better than all of us. His analogy of social interaction and his knowledge of how all of our minds work is remarkable. Why is such a gifted individual wasting his time on chat-forums, when he could be solving the worlds problems .... ?
Fri 01/10/04 at 12:51
Regular
He actually discusses his trolling on other forums and seems to think he's funny, quite sad really. In the real world he'd clearly be some pasty faced virgin, branded for life as the freak with the girl hands that never talks.

So basically the conclusion we've all come to is that he's a total waste of oxygen and should donate all his vital organs to a more deserving donor.
Fri 01/10/04 at 13:01
Regular
"Twenty quid."
poke wrote:
> Personally I think he deserves to be banned even if he was Timmargh's friend.

He wasn't my friend, but I realised that he was purposely trying to wind people up. That coupled with the fact that I'm bomb-proof when it comes to offence or insults and the fact that far too many on here take themselves too seriously made for some funny moments.

I'm not saying I condone what he did, but I did find it mostly amusing.

> It makes it all the more sweeter knowing that I lied about there being other disabled people
> on the forum. :)

Fri 01/10/04 at 13:01
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
*bombs Timmargh*
Fri 01/10/04 at 13:03
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> So basically the conclusion we've all come to is that he's a total
> waste of oxygen and should donate all his vital organs to a more
> deserving donor.

I don't want his stinking organs.

I actually thought some of his posts were reasonably funny, but he's so far up his own ass and spent so much time attention seeking with his pathetic 'controversial' threads, that surely he'd be much more at home with one of those online chat bot things.

--------------

Chatbot2000 : Hello, I am Chatbot2000, how are you?
Tonay : har har, I am going to be a doctor, you are genetic garbage, har har!
Chatbot2000 : I don't understand.
Tonay : har har, you're so stupid I'm running rings round you, you chromosomally damaged loser!
Chatbot2000 : Are you unhappy?
Tonay : Ar har har har *insert 'controversial' statement here*
Chatbot2000 : I have to leave now.
Tonay : Ar har har!

---------------

I realise you're his mate Dr Cheese, so give me grief or pass it on to him or whatever, I really couldn't give a monkeys.
Fri 01/10/04 at 13:11
Regular
Timmargh wrote:
> It makes it all the more sweeter knowing that I lied about there
> being other disabled people
> on the forum. :)
>
> ...

Well there could be, you might have found his antics amusing but I know others found it offensive. Perhaps if you were abused as a child and he crosses the line to actually assume you were and continue to question that, maybe you wouldnt find it so amusing.
Fri 01/10/04 at 13:13
Regular
Just searching through the many 100s of posts you've made there Dr Cheese. You've only been there a few months, you have far too much free time.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.