GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Copularity Pontest"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/09/04 at 22:42
Regular
"Insert Gently"
1 cookie monster
2 dante son of spada
3 ßulle††
4 witch-king
5 Reefer
6 Hedfix
7 Notorious Biggles
8 Azul
9 lalakersrule
10 Flock
11 SHEEPY
12 ßora† §agdiyeV
13 munn
14 Cyclone
15 Tanoy
16 Dringo
17 The Hibernator
18 Very_Metal
19 English_Bloke
20 Tiltawhirl
21 FinalFantasyFanatic
22 lcarus
23 Ashman
24 Lucy-Jane
25 Trish
26 Timmargh
27 Afternoon
28 monkey_man
29 gaybys
30 ©H®I§
31 Grandprix
32 Coin
33 Senator John Kerry
34 Whitestripes DX
35 Silent Thunder
36 Grix Thraves
37 Rickoss
38 sPiKeCaSt
39 Damarus
40 mattributé
41 Ashley
42 Edgy
43 Aoe
44 Hannard
45 Colourless
46 Forest Fan
47 Paradox:
48 Lil Bro
49 poke
50 gamesfreak
51 or†ega
52 Mav
53 RoJ
54 feck this forum
55 Mystique
56 ÂLŠ†ÂÎR
57 Chad Niga
58 tphi 209
59 Squall
60 tigamilla
61 *Highly Excitable
62 cipro
63 gerrid
64 pig-king
65 Ineedsleep
66 Der Nazi
67 the sagacious one
68 phi11ip
69 Anonymous
70 Jonathan Nash
71 Blank
72 liquid snake - User Banned!
73 Hoops
74 Lawrence
75 Bob_The_Moose
76 Puddleface
77 Fozz
78 JFH
79 Tyla
80 Creepy
81 Mode
82 DreamWarBird
83 Nimco
84 poopots
85 Apple Crumble
86 mikelar
87 Solskjær
88 AfroJoe
89 Savatt78
90 Semajál
91 Kilgore Trout
92 Light
93 DW
94 Yuri_Fan
95 PsY©Ho FoX
96 Pizza Boy
97 satans little helper
98 Microchips
99 (_B-(I)
100 Totti
101 Meka Dragon
Page:
Mon 11/10/04 at 20:45
Regular
tphi wrote:
> Hedfix - argumentative fellow. should be banned from the Nintendo
> forum.
> munn - see above.

Of course, because I think that two of Nintendo's games are highly overrated I should be banned.
I guess I'm not a true Nintendo fan seeingas I don't love every one of their game.
Yes. Makes sense.

I MUST DIE!
Mon 11/10/04 at 20:42
"The Will of D."
Thanks TPHI.
Okay here's my one, i don't usually do one so here's just the people i know and like, the rest... i either think are spamers, noobs, the I don't knows, the i don't likes, or all 4.

At least these people are the ones I know, like their posts, either don't spam or don't spam enough :D or of course all 4, or is me.

1 cookie monster
3 ßulle††
6 Hedfix
7 Notorious Biggles
11 SHEEPY
14 Cyclone
16 Dringo
19 English_Bloke
20 Tiltawhirl
21 FinalFantasyFanatic
28 monkey_man
34 Whitestripes DX
35 Silent Thunder
36 Grix Thraves
37 Rickoss
40 mattributé
42 Edgy
43 Aoe
50 gamesfreak
52 Mav
53 RoJ
55 Mystique
58 tphi
59 Squall
62 cipro
63 gerrid
66 Der Nazi
67 the sagacious one
68 phi11ip
69 Anonymous
71 Blank
82 DreamWarBird
86 mikelar
87 Solskjær
88 AfroJoe
89 Savatt78
95 PsY©Ho FoX
98 Microchips
101 Meka Dragon
Mon 11/10/04 at 18:46
Regular
"\\"
1 cookie monster - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
2 dante son of spada - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
3 ßulle†† - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
4 witch-king - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
5 Reefer - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
6 Hedfix - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
7 Notorious Biggles - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
8 Azul - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
9 lalakersrule - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
10 Flock - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
11 SHEEPY - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
12 ßora† §agdiyeV - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
13 munn - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
14 Cyclone - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
15 Tanoy - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
16 Dringo - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
17 The Hibernator - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
18 Very_Metal - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
19 English_Bloke - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
20 Tiltawhirl - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
21 FinalFantasyFanatic - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
22 lcarus - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
23 Ashman - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
24 Lucy-Jane - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
25 Trish - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
26 Timmargh - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
27 Afternoon - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
28 monkey_man - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
29 gaybys - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
30 ©H®I§ - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
31 Grandprix - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
32 Coin - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
33 Senator John Kerry - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
34 Whitestripes DX - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
35 Silent Thunder - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
36 Grix Thraves - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
37 Rickoss - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
38 sPiKeCaSt - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
39 Damarus - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
40 mattributé - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
41 Ashley - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
42 Edgy - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
43 Aoe - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
44 Hannard - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
45 Colourless - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
46 Forest Fan - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
47 Paradox: - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
48 Lil Bro - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
49 poke - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
50 gamesfreak - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
51 or†ega - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
52 Mav - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
53 RoJ - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
54 feck this forum - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
55 Mystique - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
56 ÂLŠ†ÂÎR - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
57 Chad Niga - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
58 tphi 209 - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
59 Squall - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
60 tigamilla - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
61 *Highly Excitable - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
62 cipro - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
63 gerrid - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
64 pig-king - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
65 Ineedsleep - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
66 Der Nazi - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
67 the sagacious one - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
68 phi11ip - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
69 Anonymous - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
70 Jonathan Nash - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
71 Blank - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
72 liquid snake - User Banned! - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
73 Hoops - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
74 Lawrence - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
75 Bob_The_Moose - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
76 Puddleface - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
77 Fozz - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
78 JFH - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
79 Tyla - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
80 Creepy - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
81 Mode - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
82 DreamWarBird - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
83 Nimco - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
84 poopots - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
85 Apple Crumble - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
86 mikelar - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
87 Solskjær - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
88 AfroJoe - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
89 Savatt78 - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
90 Semajál - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
91 Kilgore Trout - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
92 Light - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
93 DW - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
94 Yuri_Fan - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
95 PsY©Ho FoX - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
96 Pizza Boy - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
97 satans little helper - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
98 Microchips - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
99 (_B-(I) - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
100 Totti - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.
101 Meka Dragon - I really think that he / she is a valuale member of this forum / is crap.

What?

Gah. I made a spelling mistake. Now I look like a fool.
Mon 11/10/04 at 16:48
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Cheers Charming.
Mon 11/10/04 at 16:45
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Why I'm tphi 209 for this I have no idea..

My list follows. If you're not on it, I don't know you well enough to have an opinion.

cookie monster - good sort really.
witch-king - annoys me.
Hedfix - argumentative fellow. should be banned from the Nintendo forum.
munn - see above.
Cyclone - good poster
Dringo - Go-sen's protegé
Tiltawhirl - another good poster
FinalFantasyFanatic - clever poster
lcarus - don't know why, but I think you're alright.
Ashman - how could you not list me, eh? Grr. :D
Timmargh - amusing poster
gaybys - annoys me
Whitestripes DX - fellow SoAL lover
Rickoss - alright chap
mattributé - another alright chap
Edgy - not on as much as he used to be, shame
Forest Fan - not on as much as he used to be, good thing.
gamesfreak - you've grown on me
Mav - alright I suppose
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR - see above
gerrid - tolerable in small doses
pig-king - should be turned into bacon
phi11ip - like the site :)
Jonathan Nash - ta for selling me Harvest Moon.. despite it being crud :D
Hoops - Newish person, growing on me.
Apple Crumble - Another newish person. Likes bitching pettily :P
Solskjær - Good poster.
AfroJoe - Another person who isn't on as much as he used to be
Light - Good poster, usually found arguing in Life
PsY©Ho FoX - Fellow Golden Sun fan
Microchips - SR mate of old.
Mon 11/10/04 at 13:46
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Ok im going to do this one properly.. the others ive done i havent put much effort into it.

1 cookie monster Always reads their posts.. Also reminds me of Cookie
Monster from sesame street, Good Guy

2 dante son of spada Havent really spoke to much however good poster

3 ßulle††: See above.

4 witch-king: Nice guy..Wanna be stalker ;)
6 Hedfix: Somehow we ended up on each others MSN without knowing..

7 Notorious Biggles: Very opinionated..Usually right

8 Azul: Never really saw eye to eye with him

9 lalakersrule: My main stalker.. *Joke* Great guy. shame hes from the USA

10 Flock: Another great guy. However needs more confidence

11 SHEEPY: Hmm Scottish.Posts are great.. even when they are pointless

15 Tanoy: Meh enough said there

18 Very_Metal: Our potential superstar of the future maybe?

19 English_Bloke: Has great taste in wine.

24 Lucy-Jane: Me nuff said.. tends to be online alot as gets bored

25 Trish: Nice girl. Seems to have a lot on her plate atm. Trish i hope it
get easier for you i really do

26 Timmargh: Another one ive not really spoke to. However a very wise man.
Plus an impressive website

30 ©H®I§: Where on earth have you been.. Ive forgotten who you are :P

31 Grandprix: Bows down to the great Grandprix

42 Edgy: Has a fixation with Alison Hannigan. And i can kinda see why

46 Forest Fan: Has a great taste in football. :) BTW when are they going to
actually win

49 poke: Used to get on really well with him.. Now im not sure so

65 Ineedsleep: Good poster

66 Der Nazi: Likes his music

85 Apple Crumble: Good poster

88 AfroJoe: Bows down to the Alighty AJ

93 DW: Gareeeeee..

99 (_B-(I): Monkey boy change your name.. Well husband. Nuff said there.

OK i couldnt be bothered to do it properly as half of the people i dont really know..

And Cong.. You know its true :)
Mon 11/10/04 at 13:26
Regular
"..."
Prince Charming wrote:
> I'll just include the people I know
> 99 (_B-(I)- LJ's husband. Cool guy
>
> If you're not on there, it means I don't know you or your name is
> unamusing.

OK, I'm not used to being included on these things...look how long I've been registered and I'm only just starting to appear on people's lists...

and then it's only because of my other half!
Mon 11/10/04 at 12:13
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
He is actually lying though.
Mon 11/10/04 at 12:08
Regular
"you've got a beard"
ßulle†† wrote:
> Sounds a bit gay

a bit?
.. that's generous.
Mon 11/10/04 at 07:21
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Absolute pie corrupts absolutely.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.