GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hi, Barry Scott here"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/09/04 at 21:42
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Do you have lime scale problems?

Use Clit Bang, remember that's Clit Bang.

...Clit Bang, in shops now. That's Clit Bang.

BANG
Fri 01/10/04 at 22:10
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I love the Clit advert. Can't even remember what it's for, just that I've got the word 'clit' stuck in my mind. Clit. See, I can't escape 'em!
Fri 01/10/04 at 21:49
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
> It's an advert
>
> BANG
that advert is funny
Fri 01/10/04 at 15:44
Regular
"you've got a beard"
you're right, i didn't know that...
but it's just taken on a whole new level of hilarity :D

if i could bring myself to contact the girl i saw the ad with, i'm sure she'd find it funny as well :)

Lucy - womans perspective: could you actually buy that with a straight face? :)
Fri 01/10/04 at 12:36
Regular
Nads was created by a woman in Australia (an Australian product), it came about from her daughter having hairy arms (she's one of the models for the product). One thing Very_Metal probably doesn't know but I find equally funny, is that the product is named after her daughter :D a nickname they call her by - cannot remember her proper name. I read an article about her somewhere. But first heard about it from those shopping channels on Sky.

Might have been Natalie
Fri 01/10/04 at 12:13
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
VM.. Nads is also widely available in the States and Canada :S the commercial is widely amusing
Fri 01/10/04 at 07:46
Regular
I've seen the 'Clit Bang' ad - honestly didn't notice it sounded like 'clit' though.

And V_M, that was hilarious :D
Thu 30/09/04 at 22:26
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i saw an advert in holland for a waxing cream called "nads"

"unsightly hair?? just spread some nads scross your lip!"
i s**t thee not.... twas gold :)
Thu 30/09/04 at 22:02
Regular
"Fake Plastic Tree"
damnit i demand a video :D

must see this
Thu 30/09/04 at 21:51
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Ive seen that advert, but all i remember is that 2p coin and BANG! so for all i know, it could be clit bang.
Thu 30/09/04 at 21:49
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Inspired now tagline

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.