GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sheffield event on 7th October"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/09/04 at 17:02
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Sure everyone knows about the RAW event in Sheffield on the 7th (they only tell us about 20 times each RAW) well i may have a spare ticket (will know for sure tomorrow most of my friends are either in Uni, skint, don't like wrestling or just can't be bothered to go all the way up to Sheffield) so just wondering if anyone here would like it. The downside is you have to sit next to me waving my *HHH cancelled my push* sign and pay £22.50 for the pleasure :-D

Anyone with a car and willing to give me a lift there and back (petrol money will be given) will be given preference.
Mon 04/10/04 at 19:31
Regular
For anyone thats interested, Ric Flair is signing copies of his book at WHSmiths from 3:30 onwards on the night of the event in Meadow Hall shopping centre - not far from the Hallam FM Arena.

Pity I can't leave College early, I've got to rush home and then rush to the arena literally as soon as I get back.

Still, should be worth it.
Mon 04/10/04 at 16:42
Regular
"you've got a beard"
oh ok then :)
Mon 04/10/04 at 16:21
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
well its on my profile thingy in here..
Mon 04/10/04 at 15:51
Regular
"you've got a beard"
if that was for me then no, you're not on my MSN. don't worry, i'm a patiant man (well, we have to be don't we really ;) :P )
Mon 04/10/04 at 15:34
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
If you have me on your MSN. I think one of the pics *No correction* I know one of them is on there
Mon 04/10/04 at 13:48
Regular
"you've got a beard"
sorry to be nosey ;)
Mon 04/10/04 at 13:38
Regular
"..."
Ahh yes, sorry, posted them to a community that you guys can't get to. I'll put some copies up at webshots or something, maybe tonight.
Fri 01/10/04 at 17:59
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Well said Cong mate...

where are the wedding pictures dude??
Fri 01/10/04 at 17:12
Regular
"..."
Mathews wrote:
> Lucy-Jane wrote:
> Mathews.. I met my other half from the internet. And if i hadnt have
> done that i wouldnt have gotten married to him..
>
> lol so your married huh i believe you soo much

Mathews, the pictures of mine and Lucy's wedding are available on the internet. It's not a lie and why would someone lie about being married?
>
> you sad freak!

Hardly.
>
> and meetin people on the internet lol why got no friends of your
> own! you should go out and find some insted of trying to make friends
> with people on a computer game site lol

Some people like myself find it very hard to talk to people you don't know face to face. It can be particularly hard to meet nice women, as most I've met in clubs are too stuck up to even talk to 'men' and those you meet at work aren't looking for a relationship. Meeting people through mediums such as the internet allows you to find common ground before doing the difficult part, meeting face to face. I'm not saying you can fall in love with someone 'over the internet' but you can get a lot of the groundwork done.

One day when you're mature enough to grasp the realities of modern relationships, I'll be happy to say 'I told you so'.

Finally, we did not meet through 'a game site' as Lucy has only recently become a member of SR, through curiosity about what I got up to here.
Fri 01/10/04 at 15:48
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i wouldn't call it a rivalry, i just think he's an idiot.

it's just coincidence that i'm right ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.