GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why doesn't everyone just 'ignore' Tanoy?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/09/04 at 16:54
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Because that's what it's there for.

P.S. I just have, and it's like cleaning out your school locker after leaving a wet towel in there for 3 months. I speak from experience.
Thu 30/09/04 at 17:24
Regular
It's actually quite amusing seeing the amount of time this guy spends online. For the last 3 or 4 days, everytime I've logged on here I've seen Tannoys name in the previously posted list no matter what time of day it is.

Shows how sad and empty some peoples lives really are. I actually feel sorry for him in a way, it's societies fault that he feels he can't leave the house.

People should quit being so damn critical of the nations freaks and misfits, let them live their lives and not feel that they have to lock themselves away, venting their frustrations on internet forums.
Thu 30/09/04 at 17:20
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
BANNED!
Thu 30/09/04 at 17:15
Regular
Yes - it wheely is!
Thu 30/09/04 at 17:10
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
poke wrote:
> Because he "contributes" to literally all topics on this
> forum it would be too confusing for those who have him on ignore. It
> would be easier for the guy just to leave or to be banned. He's
> already had more of his messages deleted. It looks as though the
> admin will just have to carry on editing his offensive comments
> rather than banning him.

I pretty much agree with this, although I think a ban would be far more effective; it's not so much getting rid of the problem (ie Spam), it's getting rid of the root and cause of the problem.
Thu 30/09/04 at 17:04
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Aww the guy needs help. Feel sorry for him. Unloved. Dont ignore him, he might do something drastic.
Thu 30/09/04 at 17:02
Regular
I'm not such a bad guy really.

I just get really, really turned on when someone make a topic with my name in the title.

They should re-name General Chat as 'The Tanoy Forum'. Then you'd get waay more visitors. Japanese tourists would take pictures of the website.
Thu 30/09/04 at 16:59
Regular
Because he "contributes" to literally all topics on this forum it would be too confusing for those who have him on ignore. It would be easier for the guy just to leave or to be banned. He's already had more of his messages deleted. It looks as though the admin will just have to carry on editing his offensive comments rather than banning him.
Thu 30/09/04 at 16:57
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Oh hey, trolls serve a function to y'know; when one reads the latest attempt to shock and upset and, basically, get everyone to look at them cos aren't they clever, the reader can then console themselves by knowing that, no matter how bad their life is, they will never be as wretched a lump of testicular mucus as the troll.

Plus every now and then, a reply to them hits a weak spot, and the troll smashes the keyboard with their flipper fingers, typing through tears, in an effort to reclaim their status as King Troll. At which point, one can laugh at the troll's rather charming assertion that anyone gives a damn.
Thu 30/09/04 at 16:54
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Because that's what it's there for.

P.S. I just have, and it's like cleaning out your school locker after leaving a wet towel in there for 3 months. I speak from experience.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.