GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Unlucky Tanoy..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/09/04 at 22:14
Regular
You got beat :D
Thu 30/09/04 at 15:34
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Tanoy wrote:
>
> Is that what your school therapist told you?

Its making sense, you see I never needed one.
Thu 30/09/04 at 15:34
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Tanoy wrote:
>
> Make a topic with my name in the title, and I'll reveal more than
> I've ever revealed before.
>

I think there are enough as it is.

>
>
> NOTE: This is one of those posts where there's more than one level.
> Keep re-reading it until you get it.

Mental health issues? Does your caseworker know that you've locked yourself in the office?
Thu 30/09/04 at 15:32
Regular
tigamilla wrote:
> Get out - honestly they wont
> laugh at you. All that paranoia - it's all in your mind.

Is that what your school therapist told you?
Thu 30/09/04 at 15:31
Regular
tigamilla wrote:
> Ok - So whats the lure? Why do it?

Make a topic with my name in the title, and I'll reveal more than I've ever revealed before.

NOTE: This is one of those posts where there's more than one level. Keep re-reading it until you get it.
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Tanoy wrote:
> I've 'interacted' with more people than you've got spots on your face.

I bet you have - through your monitor. Get out - honestly they wont laugh at you. All that paranoia - it's all in your mind.
Regular
Well I have no spots on my face and haven't had since I was about 14, so that really doesn't say much for your social life my pasty faced little friend.
Thu 30/09/04 at 15:29
Regular
I've 'interacted' with more people than you've got spots on your face.
Thu 30/09/04 at 15:29
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Ok - So whats the lure? Why do it? How old are you anyway?

You don't sound like a happy person - I know a website that offers email therapy for the socially incapacitated such as yourself.

You must have some serious insecurities.

EDIT.
Thu 30/09/04 at 15:24
Regular
Ahhhhhhh, the sad plight of an internet geek thinking he's getting 'one over' the names on his computer monitor.

Get out more kid, maybe you'll learn a few social skills and how to properly interact with people
Thu 30/09/04 at 15:19
Regular
Umm, sorry to break this to ya, love, but I'm a regular at 3 different forums anyway at this moment in time.

I must have done my thing at nigh on 40 forums in my e-lifetime. They only wrote that 'troll' warning guide because I went on curenet and they didn't want anyone else to suffer from my harassment the way they did.

Course, my favourite forums are the Handicapped, Mentally Disabled and Ethnic Minorities forums. I only came onto this site because Zeppo told me you kids were practically target practice.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.