GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What your life goal is."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/09/04 at 16:53
Regular
"Indeed"
If you have one yet what is your life goal. If it's too personal then obviously don't post it.
I want to get my own T.V show which hopefully will gain mild or high popularity.
Wed 29/09/04 at 22:56
Regular
Spider Man 2 is probably the most enjoyable film ever made. Except for the Doc Ock bits. The whole Peter Parker thing was 10/10 though.
Wed 29/09/04 at 22:54
Regular
I swear it's 'I beerleave therr's a Godd in aaall of urss'

Spider-Man 2. Loved that film.

Anyway, gotta love you and leave you, Star Wars calls.
Wed 29/09/04 at 22:51
Regular
Yeah, but the cult needs a god like no other. I know a God when I see one. Too few Gods out there, being worshipped like that, saving old isolated and lonely boys like me. And Lord knows, kids like Azul need a God. Courageous, self-sacrificing Monkey Gods. Setting examples for all of us. Everybody loves a monkey. And years later, they'll tell their culted-up kids how they stood in the rain for hours just to get a glimpse of the plasticine monkey who taught them how to hold on a second longer. I believe there's a Dunston in all of us, that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady, and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams.

Sorry, went off on a bit of a tangent there. You were saying?
Wed 29/09/04 at 22:44
Regular
I could, but I could never kill a single person who'd celebrate that.
Wed 29/09/04 at 22:43
Regular
You could have the doped-up PG Tips monkeys dancing around an effigy of Dunston from Dunston Checks In?
Wed 29/09/04 at 22:36
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Tanoy wrote:
> The PG Tips monkeys?

Arent they dead? And besides, plasticine is cheaper and easier to mould into "The Prayer Statue".
Wed 29/09/04 at 22:34
Regular
I think they're still in re-hab. Can't have Gods in re-hab.
Wed 29/09/04 at 22:32
Regular
The PG Tips monkeys?
Wed 29/09/04 at 22:29
Regular
I'm pleased to say I've never seen that, but I know the orangutan. Not personally, but I've got him on my MSN list.
Wed 29/09/04 at 22:28
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Tanoy wrote:
> How about Dunston, from Dunston Checks In?

Monkeys are everywhere these days, i say go with the plasticine berk.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.