GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Would you rather.."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/09/04 at 19:56
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Be captured by an Alien from the film of the same name and be face-hugged or have Ebola?

A hard choice, but i think i would go for the alien.
Tue 28/09/04 at 22:19
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Whitestripes DX wrote:
> I'm fairly confident that stabbing yourself in the head with a knife
> would hurt

It would to an extent, yes.
Tue 28/09/04 at 22:06
Regular
I'm fairly confident that stabbing yourself in the head with a knife would hurt, and therefore am logically assuming that using several knives and removing the top of your hurt would also hurt, but much more.
Tue 28/09/04 at 22:05
Regular
"8==="
Ebola, then I could take some aceholes with me.
Tue 28/09/04 at 22:01
Regular
You heard me. But I really wish I didn't enter this topic as I eat a packet of crisps.
Tue 28/09/04 at 21:59
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Reefer wrote:
> I'd probably choose Ebola. Face-hugger bursting through my chest =
> ergh!

Blood running from your tear ducts, nose, mouth, anus, penis?
Tue 28/09/04 at 21:56
Regular
I'd probably choose Ebola. Face-hugger bursting through my chest = ergh!
Tue 28/09/04 at 21:51
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Im not so sure now, the brain itself wont feel any pain, but whether or not the surrounding nerves can trigger as much pain (while breaking through your skull) as a chestburster trying to break through your sternum is call thats hard to make.
Tue 28/09/04 at 21:34
Regular
Yeah, I think the pain of a head crab exceeds that of the chestburster as well.

The process of being face hugged isn't really painful though, it just shoves a tube down your throat.
Tue 28/09/04 at 21:33
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
As much as walking around zombified must have its advantages, i would have to concur.
Tue 28/09/04 at 21:31
Regular
Yeah

But would you rather be done over by a face hugger or a head crab?

I think I'd stick with the face hugger.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.