GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OH MY GOOD SWEET LORDY JESUS"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/09/04 at 19:49
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
KLEBERSON DID SOMETHING USEFUL

OOMGOMFOGMOFMGMOFMFFSWTFMFOMOM!!1??!?!?
Wed 29/09/04 at 11:14
Regular
"Long time no see!"
When we signed Kleberson, he was just another "Veron", to me.

Another central attacking-midfielder we didn't need with all the young talent coming through, with a little dash of 'Wayne Rooney' (if we don't buy him now, someone else will!) added in.

With Heinze establishing himself well out on the left, and Giggsy proving that while he may've lost a little place, he can still place a ball as good as anyone else, we've never had any cause for concern there (unlike England). However, it was still a superb ball from the Brazillian, and a sublime header from Ryan Giggs, right in the corner and all.

I agree with comments about Eric Djemba-Djemba - given his current age and limited experience of the proffesional game at this level, since we got rid of Nicky Butt, Sir Alex Ferguson is relying on him far too much as the man to replace Roy Keane.

Perhaps, in another three-or-four-years, he'll be ready...
But, right now, he's making too many basic errors. He isn't showing the leadership skills a man in that position needs to - and, because of it, so I believe, this is why our strong-on-paper back five is suffering so.

I have similar feelings for David Bellion. He's not yet ready for the first-team action yet, either. Yet, because of the phenomenal pace the lad posseses, and the great potential of a man like Thierry Henry we can see he clearly has (still in the very early stages), we know he will be ready one day, and it'll certainly be sooner than when Eric Djemba-Djemba's time comes.

The one thing blocking Bellion's progression, I feel, is in his confidence. He's come to one of the greatest clubs in the world football, at such a young age, and yet, after all the effort the club went to just to sign the lad, he's only managed "a few goals", and is constantly being overshadowed by other rising stars (eg. Fletcher and Kleberson) along with new, young signings, just like Alan Smith and Wayne Rooney.

Why didn't he even break a smile when he struck the back of the net last night?

(I'll leave you to think about that.) ;)
Wed 29/09/04 at 10:56
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
A united fan's rant

i really really used to hate forlan. coz he sucked. now that he has gone he is fine. HOWEVER, the following players should indergo forced retirement as they are shi...not good: Kleberson, Djemba×2 and bellion.

well bellion may have a future coz he can run fast. but djemba×2 is a sack o'crap. why oh why did sir fergie buy him. If we hadnt bought him and Kleberson, we would have money to spend on a goalie who is better than Div1 (championship) standard. like Frey or if could afford him Cassillas. (prefer young goalies over oldies)

no need to but more strikers. 6 is enough. we dont wanna become real in tht ewe end up buy everyon ewho does well in International competitions for ridiculous amounts of moeny. (though in fairness, Rooney & Ferdinand are good.)

My opinion of Rooney has not changed even though he scored his first ever hattrick on his debut within an hour. i still think he is oberrated. sure hes good, but hes no VN/Henry/Raul/Vieri.... Give it time though.

AND did you hear the commentary on the game last night. If you didn't:
Tyldsely: "wow rooney is brilliant, blah blah blah. rooney rooney rooney blah blah blah"
Townsend: yeah

repeat untill annoying.

in conclusion: sell Kleberson, Djemba×2 and loan Bellion out. shut up bout roonaldo coz in a few weeks the real C. Ronaldo is back. "lollipops" and all. BUY A DECENT GOALIE.

*gets injected with sedatives.... sleeps happily*
Wed 29/09/04 at 08:27
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Neó wrote:
> Fletcher...pretty useless.

Despite an absolutely pinpoint accurate cross to create RVN's goal you mean?
Wed 29/09/04 at 01:49
Regular
Fenerbahce might aswell stayed at home they couldn't EVEN DEFEND PROPERLY.
Look at that hole in their wall for Rooney to score from his free kick cos Van Hooijdonk was scared of the ball! They even let him have space in behind their defenders for the first and backed off so HE COULD GET A FECKING SHOT IN for the second!
Wed 29/09/04 at 00:37
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Fletcher, Djemba-Djemba, Bellion are all pretty useless. Kleberson does show flashes of brilliance at times but needs to improve a hell of a lot if he is to play in the first team.

Oh and one more thing....

Rooney is God.
Tue 28/09/04 at 22:30
Regular
The Giggs will never retire. He has the faith of all the Welsh, much like a god. Therefore he regenerates himself in his sleep. The only side effect is facial hair that needs a shave every half, and some surprisingly shaped chest hair.
Tue 28/09/04 at 21:40
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Well as he is at the moment he won't, so when Giggs does hang up the boots and Ronaldo shifts over to the left (although he can play both so not sure on that) he won't be the one filling the gap. We'll probably just buy someone else, Jaoquin would do very nicely :-D
Tue 28/09/04 at 21:38
Regular
nah he'll never make it, he will join chadders and go in the 1st div or the bottom prem
Tue 28/09/04 at 21:32
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I wouldn't, i've been a big critic of Fletcher, he seems to find the first defender with his crosses with incredible regularity. Needs time out on loan to sort his game out, particularly his passing and crossing
Tue 28/09/04 at 21:13
Regular
go on then i challenge you to think up an excuse for darren fletcher then.

oh it impossible.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.