GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"THE LONGEST THREAD"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/09/04 at 17:34
Regular
"dudes2"
THE LONGEST THREAD OF ALL TIME.
TALK ABOUT WHAT MUSIC YOU CRAVE, WHAT TV SHOWS ARE YOUR FAVORITE, EVERY NON SENSE THING YOU FEELING TALKING ABOUT. PUT SITES OR HTML GRAPHICS WHATEVER YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO, ITS YOUR ROOM YOUR CHOICE. NOW MAKE IT SNAPPY. LOL.

OH WHY ARE N64 games, so dumb now adays. And why does the brain have to cure and correct its enzymes. I don't know what I just said.

THIS WAS ON A PREVIOUS WEBSITE AND IT GOT OVER 10,000 POSTS.
Tue 28/09/04 at 19:50
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Heh. I can see this thread dying very soon... :P
Tue 28/09/04 at 19:08
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
:| Wow long thread..

*makes note never to return to this thread ever again*
Tue 28/09/04 at 17:41
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
10,000??? My God!!!

Loser.

Ever been to the "If you're listening to music at this very moment..." topic?

Or the massive thread in the Nintendo forum?

Or the 60,000+ thread in FOG:PT?

No? Didn't think so...
Tue 28/09/04 at 17:34
Regular
"dudes2"
THE LONGEST THREAD OF ALL TIME.
TALK ABOUT WHAT MUSIC YOU CRAVE, WHAT TV SHOWS ARE YOUR FAVORITE, EVERY NON SENSE THING YOU FEELING TALKING ABOUT. PUT SITES OR HTML GRAPHICS WHATEVER YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO, ITS YOUR ROOM YOUR CHOICE. NOW MAKE IT SNAPPY. LOL.

OH WHY ARE N64 games, so dumb now adays. And why does the brain have to cure and correct its enzymes. I don't know what I just said.

THIS WAS ON A PREVIOUS WEBSITE AND IT GOT OVER 10,000 POSTS.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.