GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Evolution"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/09/04 at 15:15
"Raw is the best!!!!"
When in the world are they going to finish? I really don't like them, they get on my nerves.
Wed 29/09/04 at 17:44
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
i know what u mean, all that happens is triple h wins matches because of flair and bataista. it gets boring after a while. Like when i watched orton vs triple h i thought to myself "hmm evolution are a little late arent they?"
Wed 29/09/04 at 15:23
"Raw is the best!!!!"
I think that Ben and the others are good. Thay are better then Ev.
Tue 28/09/04 at 19:27
Regular
"0228"
At least Triple H has some character and presence in the ring. The majority of the Raw wrestlers have no personality.
Tue 28/09/04 at 18:29
Regular
"Simply British"
It's a group of has been and wanna be's.
Tue 28/09/04 at 18:02
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
They just need a face team to go up against, put benoit,orton and benjimin in a group or something.
Tue 28/09/04 at 16:45
Regular
"Ow Yer"
yer they do suck but if they split rick flair would have nothin to do in WWE as all he does it tag matches with batista and even in then hes only in the ring choping and falling over
Tue 28/09/04 at 15:34
"Raw is the best!!!!"
Thank's
Tue 28/09/04 at 15:22
Regular
"you've got a beard"
... it's a fair point :)
Tue 28/09/04 at 15:15
"Raw is the best!!!!"
When in the world are they going to finish? I really don't like them, they get on my nerves.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.