GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lucy-Jane: Is he/she mentally backwards?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/09/04 at 15:44
Regular
There's this person who posts here called Lucy-Jane. The name bring up the topic of split personalities, but that's not what I've gathered you all here for.

Lucy Jane is demented. Vegetated. Re-bloody-tarded.

"Why? Do tell us!"

Because she keeps posting in that silly Word Association topic.

Why does anyone post in that topic? It's not fun, or exciting, it's not sexy, or dangerous. It's the internet equivalent of an nursing home.

Lucy-Jane seems to be in love with the topic. Why? Are her parents divorced? Was she abused as a child? Molested by big brother Jack?

Finally, is there anyone here in agreement that the recurring topic should be removed from the internet forever?
Mon 27/09/04 at 16:15
Regular
"Freeola Support"
poke wrote:
> If only those staffies who frequent these fora the most actually had
> full admin power to do something.

I remember what happened last time, everything disappeared after someone "accidently" deleted all the posts (since I'm known to be clumbsy they definatly aint giving me access)

Apple Crumble wrote:
> Afternoon, are you the customer service guy? If you are could you
> find out what happened to my Pokemon Blue walkthrough.
>
> Ta.
Unfortunatly not, I can help with Freeola and GetDotted products though

/me whistles for another staffie
Mon 27/09/04 at 16:12
Regular
Afternoon, are you the customer service guy? If you are could you find out what happened to my Pokemon Blue walkthrough.

Ta.
Mon 27/09/04 at 16:12
Regular
If only those staffies who frequent these fora the most actually had full admin power to do something.
Mon 27/09/04 at 16:11
Regular
"Freeola Support"
down wrote:
> I think Tanoy is fat.
Stop encouraging him
Mon 27/09/04 at 16:10
Regular
Tanoy, you are clearly struggling in life. Therefore you take it out on people who post in threads you have posted in yourself.

It all makes perfect sense (obviously)

What's wrong with posting in a thread alot. Are you offended by it? Is it against your religion? They should make a chat room for people like you to plot and sceme against other users.

That is all :D
Mon 27/09/04 at 16:10
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Thankfully, I ignored the moron that created that hideous array of topics, and so now, they don't make me cringe when I see the amount of replies they've had.
Mon 27/09/04 at 16:08
Regular
"Freeola Support"
Tanoy wrote:
> Lucy-Jane wrote:
> However look in there, other people post in there aswell. Geez.
>
> Good point. But you post 100x more than they do in that topic, and
> you rarely post in the other topics.
And whats so wrong about that?
And cease the slander
Mon 27/09/04 at 16:08
I think Tanoy is fat.
Mon 27/09/04 at 16:07
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Tanoy wrote:

> Juicy, you're still not answering my question. Do you promise never
> to post in Word Association topics ever again, on any forum on the
> entire internet? Because if you do, then can me and you go out
> sometime? That strutting is like a whip, baby!

Well i'll stop posting in there if you do. As for going out sometime. Married sorry. :P
Mon 27/09/04 at 16:05
Regular
Lucy-Jane wrote:

> I was talking about the Word association thread.

What, are you 'addicted'? Is it just the site of the topic title that makes you made for it?

> However look in there, other people post in there aswell. Geez.

Good point. But you post 100x more than they do in that topic, and you rarely post in the other topics.

Juicy, you're still not answering my question. Do you promise never to post in Word Association topics ever again, on any forum on the entire internet? Because if you do, then can me and you go out sometime? That strutting is like a whip, baby!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.