GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PSP Price Revealed..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 26/09/04 at 08:48
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Cant find the link anymore so heres a quote :

Today during an early-morning press conference, Sony finally revealed the price point and release date for its first portable gaming device, the PSP. The PSP will launch for a suggested retail value of 38,624 Yen, or 349.99 dollars in the USA.

Talk of a "competitive price point" quickly dissolved with news of this shocking price point. In its statement, Sony commented that the PSP is "not meant to compete directly with the market targeted by the Nintendo DS" and that it is "appropriately priced for its expectations and target demographic." Sony noted, however, that they hope to "bring new consumers into the world of portable gaming" noting that the PSP is "the most advanced handheld device for gaming ever conceived."

Also of importance during the press conference was the target release dates for Japan and USA.

Sony announced that it plans to launch in Japan on December 21st with "at least 12 games" and in the USA during the month of March, although it's interesting to note that they did not set a specific day for this event. The PSP is expected to launch with at least 8 games in the USA, but Sony says "it expects even more than twelve", including the new Need For Speed Underground.

Approximately £200, looks like i'll be getting the DS then...
Sun 26/09/04 at 12:30
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Everyone thinks you're an idiot Stridman, but it doesn't stop you from acting like a retard, now, does it?
Sun 26/09/04 at 12:25
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Aoe, Azul and Matt are sooooo annoying, why dont you just get on wit your life and stop annoying people.

And before you say anything, it isn't just me who thinks this.
Sun 26/09/04 at 12:14
Regular
"\\"
But...

Everyone else aswell is everybody.
Sun 26/09/04 at 12:14
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Azul and I are in a constant North/North-but-south-to-Azul struggle.
Sun 26/09/04 at 12:10
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
You, Azul and Matt aren't 'Everybody'...
Sun 26/09/04 at 11:56
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Hold on a second, so if most people find Tribbers funny, yet "Hoops" doesn't, what does that tell you?

You're clearly goat-orientated, stridders.
Sun 26/09/04 at 11:52
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Stridburn.

Ouch.
Sun 26/09/04 at 11:39
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
*points and laughs*
Sun 26/09/04 at 11:38
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Sorry, I got it from a different forum.

Matt - P!ss off, your not funny so stop trying to be.
Sun 26/09/04 at 10:27
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
mattributé wrote:
> So you remembered the quote off by heart?

Ahaha, so true.
Stridiot - you really are an utter mong.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.