GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My name is Ethnic Minority Stereotype"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/09/04 at 23:08
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'm from Glasgow

'Scotland as one/united whatever'

Seen this poster on the subway this morning with an Asian woman with headscarf etc. I'm sorry but why draw more attention to a delicate area in a sort of sinister propaganda way?

I'm sure that will really make Tam McPreduce from Govan think about his views on the way home.
Sat 25/09/04 at 22:37
Regular
Ha.
I already said, I don't actually care about them, that was me just trying to wind people up (and it worked), but I'm fine staying here, shame about all the immigrants.
Sat 25/09/04 at 22:35
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I hate them.
They obviously didn't start around this area (neither did we, but hey, we were here first), so keep them out of our country.
Damn immigrants, we don't need em, we're fine with them
-----------------------------

Well, I hope they say that then
Sat 25/09/04 at 22:34
Regular
Well, if I moved tehre, then, in theory, it'd be my home, so I' be going nowhere.

Ha.
Sat 25/09/04 at 22:33
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I hope they tell you to go home wherever you move to.
Sat 25/09/04 at 22:28
Regular
OK. Back to the honest to god truth. I don't care who lives in our country. I'm moving oyut of it. I just like to wind people up, and apparantly, it seems to have worked. People shouldn't be barred from living in a certain place, it's an infringement of freedom. Why should they be told where to live and that they're not allowed in certain places, that's why when I see anything about aylum seekers and "get them out of here" i turn the page/channel, because I don't care.

I'd hate it if I wanted to move to another country (the US probably) and they said no, we don't want your kindhere, get out of our country.

Countries and religions are the cause of all conflict (and neds). Without them, the world would probabl;y live in harmony. GET RID OF EM ALL!
Sat 25/09/04 at 22:24
Ok, back to the original argument.

Give me proof that this country went down the drain because of the immigrants, and not because of the neds.
Sat 25/09/04 at 22:22
Regular
See, told you I was around in the 50's.

But munn wetaded. Me no compeehend. 2 pus 2 eekwas 5.
Sat 25/09/04 at 22:20
munn in his own words:

"Really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really awesome and cool."

The wise words of our resident 127 year old.
Sat 25/09/04 at 22:16
Regular
Sounds a bit more like a roundabout idea to me.
Sat 25/09/04 at 22:15
munn wrote:
> Yes, that's right. Spot on, I'm obviously not 45 years old or more
> because I act like a retard.

Damn straight.

Look, to be honest, I don't know what you just said, but it was probably some racist drivel, so I'll choose to ignore it.

So are you going to make the poll then?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.