GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My name is Ethnic Minority Stereotype"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/09/04 at 23:08
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'm from Glasgow

'Scotland as one/united whatever'

Seen this poster on the subway this morning with an Asian woman with headscarf etc. I'm sorry but why draw more attention to a delicate area in a sort of sinister propaganda way?

I'm sure that will really make Tam McPreduce from Govan think about his views on the way home.
Mon 27/09/04 at 15:01
No, I think you were trying to mask your racist comments with attempted humour, which obviously didn't come off.

You just can't joke about racism, it's too big a problem.
Mon 27/09/04 at 15:00
Regular
"serenity now!"
Closing this topic as it's clearly going nowhere. What's with all the trolling today?

munn, I'm sure you know your comments are going to offend, whether you really believe them or are just trying to wind people up. Either way, it's not the sort of thing I like to read on these forums.

~closed~
Mon 27/09/04 at 14:57
Regular
I'm sure they'd work out I'm taking the p!ss.
I did sort of give it away by saying that Aborigines are kept in zoos.
But if you didn't notice, then obviously you're more retarded than you think I am.
Mon 27/09/04 at 14:52
Well not many other members are making a fuss about your racist comments, while if someone was asian they'd take it personally.
Mon 27/09/04 at 14:50
Regular
I'd just start a new account.
It's not like they can keep me away forever.
And why do they have to be Asian to ban me?
That's just be racist.

And when I said "I hate them becasue they're all the same and they all suck" i was referring to the people n my school (I think), not every one of them - there's more evil neds in my school than there are "those people" (because it's obviously racist to call them by their nationality)
Mon 27/09/04 at 14:48
munn wrote:
> but I hate them because they're all
> the same and they all suck

How mature.

I wish one of the staffies was Asian so they would just ban you.
Mon 27/09/04 at 14:44
Regular
Well, I used to be friends with several of them, and they tend to go on holiday to Pakistan to visit their family a lot.
Unless their family immigrated to Pakistan, I'm sure that's a clear indicator.

And some I didn't evne realise were Pakistani (they're white), but a couple of them told me a few years back.
Mon 27/09/04 at 14:40
You're actually asked them whether they come form India or Pakistan?
Mon 27/09/04 at 14:38
Regular
down wrote:
> munn wrote:
>
> (yes, I'm not actually 127 years old)
>
> You're JOKING.
>
> And are you sure they were Pakistanis? Or are you just trying to use
> a more polite term than what you call them?

Yeah, I'm sure, At least 90% of them definately are, seeing as they're all family and I know most of them.
Mon 27/09/04 at 14:36
munn wrote:

> (yes, I'm not actually 127 years old)

You're JOKING.

And are you sure they were Pakistanis? Or are you just trying to use a more polite term than what you call them?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.