GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who hates townies?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/09/04 at 23:07
Regular
"Jackpot!"
I do, they suck!
Thu 23/09/04 at 10:45
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
You should have said something funny.
Thu 23/09/04 at 11:04
Regular
"you've got a beard"
dante son of sparda wrote:

> I wear skate or film T-shirts with baggy trousers, gloves with holes
> in the knuckles, and soap shoes which I will be getting soon.

gloves with holes in the knuckles....
you do realise you're not a bully from a mid-80's film, right?

Dante is Bender!!!
>
> Townies look like clones and yes I do hang around with goths and
> grungers

as much as you rag on "townies" for all dressing the same, i can't say i'm overwhelmed by the variety of the goth world either.
black.. some purple for the girls and that's about it (although in fairness, when they do it properly, goth girls are hot as hell! :) )
Nor gungers for that matter, NIrvana hoodies (let it go!!!) and combat trousers.

dude, seriously.. townies, goths, grungers... do you have to label everyone??? just be yourself and afford everyone else the same courtesy.
Thu 23/09/04 at 12:25
Regular
For me it's not the (poor) dress sense of townies/chavs that gets under my skin - it's their bloody attitude. Every time I see a bunch of chavs, I seriously feel like turning my car in their direction and squeezing the pedal a little more. The only thing stopping me is the fact I'd damage my own car in the process.

Every single one around my area is a mouthy, obnoxious, vacant dumbarse that would seriously benefit from a face-date with lady Brick.

Oh, and Goth-girls can look rather hot. Sometimes.
Thu 23/09/04 at 12:55
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
I'll talk to anyone who isn't decorated with burberry.

Essex is full of these "people". May God have mercy in our souls.
Thu 23/09/04 at 13:07
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Yea and so does sussex, except I think all my friends wonder why I don't wear anything alike to them.

Oh and the up for a fight thing comes from years back because I used to get bullied everyday of my life as soon as I started school and as soon as I got to 14 that's where it began, all the picking on me made me go a bit mental in the head and one day my friend tried to throw me off of my chair backwards because he wanted to sit there so I punched him in the face about 20 times and chucked my bag at his head. I beat up just about everyone who ever started on me and the funniest time is when I was playing football.

Someone called kyle clarke really was annoying me, by trying to hit me and swearing at me and I have a short temper so I told him to shut up and punched him in the throat so that he couldn't talk or breathe and that's for the townies, well they don't go near me and the ones that swear at me are to chicken to fight me.

It's a fun life.
Thu 23/09/04 at 13:10
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Yup. You are a townie.

Note to self: Look out for Dante.
Thu 23/09/04 at 13:11
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Ha I fight worse than a townie mate, anyway are you typing from school or work?
Thu 23/09/04 at 13:12
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
I am at school and waiting to be chucked out for a lesson. After all, it's only thursday at 1:15.
Thu 23/09/04 at 13:13
Regular
"Jackpot!"
oh lunch time?

I won't ever hit some when they are on the ground though but even if I may act like a towny I don't go starting on people for no reason, I just finish fights that people start with me.
Thu 23/09/04 at 13:14
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
*cowers in fear*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.