GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why Did I watch it?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/09/04 at 16:53
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Has anyone heard about that guy who got his head chopped off?

Well, my mate just sent me a link to a video of it, I dont know why I watched it but I didn't expect them to do it the way they did.

I was expecting it to be filmed from a distance or something, no, it was close up and it wasn't just a chop, they made it look really bad.

I'm so stupid for watching it and cant express how bad it is.

Theres a good side to it now, I never realised how serious all of this terrorist stuff was, this video really worries you and at least I unbderstand now how bad this War thing is.

I wont put the link to the video on here but for those of you that dont care about the Terrorist issue I think you should.
Wed 22/09/04 at 20:19
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
The supposedly real one did indeed seem extremely real - there was a long version of it where there was about 5 minutes of Nick Berg kneeling there as the 5 or so guys stood behind him, one of them reading out threats to the West etc etc etc in Arabic.
Wed 22/09/04 at 20:15
"I love yo... lamp."
Mystique wrote:
> So...the Nick Berg video was a fake?
> Pretty good one if it was....well not good but you get me.

Depends where you got it from. The real one did float around for a while.
Wed 22/09/04 at 20:08
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
omg wtf wrote:
> Mate is taking the video into school tomorrow on his laptop.
>
> Saw Nick Berg, but not too sure I want to see this kinda thing
> again.
>
> :S

Ouch, I would tell your mate not to unless you enjoy your watching your friends getting into trouble.

I cant see ANY school allowing someone to come in with that type of video and not get told off.

Dont watch it, you'll regret it so much if you do, I know how you feel, you want to see it because thats what people are like and thats exactly how I felt, I was so eagar to see it then I saw it and s**t myself.

I didn't watch the whole thing, as soon as the guy got out the knife and started cutting him I didn't watch anymore.

I'm not gonna have a good nights sleep tonight...

:'-(
Wed 22/09/04 at 19:43
Regular
Mate is taking the video into school tomorrow on his laptop.

Saw Nick Berg, but not too sure I want to see this kinda thing again.

:S
Wed 22/09/04 at 19:39
Regular
So...the Nick Berg video was a fake?
Pretty good one if it was....well not good but you get me.
Wed 22/09/04 at 19:32
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
phi11ip wrote:
> He posted the video on Kazaa and within a day it had made the news as
> another beheading.

Ha ha.
Wed 22/09/04 at 19:32
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
tigamilla wrote:
> Azul wrote:
> The Nick Berg one was nasty. I'm not proud to say I saw it or
> anything.
>
> That was the faked one I think, because he turned up later alive and
> well..

The one that was faked was some guy who did it to show how people believe anything.

He posted the video on Kazaa and within a day it had made the news as another beheading.
Wed 22/09/04 at 19:07
"I love yo... lamp."
tigamilla wrote:
> Azul wrote:
> The Nick Berg one was nasty. I'm not proud to say I saw it or
> anything.
>
> That was the faked one I think, because he turned up later alive and
> well..

No it certainly wasn't. I saw it before most people, and it was probably the most horrific thing I've ever seen.
Wed 22/09/04 at 17:47
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
English_Bloke wrote:
> tigamilla wrote:
> Human subconcious bloodlust.

> Something I don't have then. I've seen someone with no head up close
> and personal. I hope I never have to again.

But would that not be different? A person's curiosity is a wondering of something they can't touch/look at/get near in real life and so on, yet you confronted it personally.
Just an idea.
Wed 22/09/04 at 17:39
Regular
"Jackpot!"
I haven't seen it but apparently people in my classes said that it was extremely bad aswell.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.