GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why Did I watch it?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/09/04 at 16:53
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Has anyone heard about that guy who got his head chopped off?

Well, my mate just sent me a link to a video of it, I dont know why I watched it but I didn't expect them to do it the way they did.

I was expecting it to be filmed from a distance or something, no, it was close up and it wasn't just a chop, they made it look really bad.

I'm so stupid for watching it and cant express how bad it is.

Theres a good side to it now, I never realised how serious all of this terrorist stuff was, this video really worries you and at least I unbderstand now how bad this War thing is.

I wont put the link to the video on here but for those of you that dont care about the Terrorist issue I think you should.
Fri 24/09/04 at 14:29
Regular
Badgerman wrote:

> These blokes want these women released from Prison, we should put
> them on TV, then, If Brit man dies, so do they.
>
> But blah, these females aren't the ones they love, they're weapony
> people. Plus the uproar would be tremendous.

Well that's the sort of rubbish I'd expect from Sky News anyway. You can't seriously even consider that as an option, it's just ludicrous.

The uproar would be tremendous for good reason.
Thu 23/09/04 at 17:07
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Anyway Stridiot, you're a spastic. Yep.
Thu 23/09/04 at 17:06
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Mystique wrote:
> Ms NY wrote:
> It was like seeing someone slice up layers of chicken for
> dinner.
> ********

Thanks for that...

*chucks chicken soup away*
Thu 23/09/04 at 17:06
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Badgerman wrote:
> Blah.
>
> Worst bits:-
>
> The sounds.

Definately, when they've cut half of the guys head off he starts to slowly die and you hear his scream getting quieter and quieter...

> That dodgy feeling after which lasts for a long time.

Yeah, recovered a bit today but it's still going through my head and I can stand to look at the news about the other hostage who is still alive.

> How can anybody do that to another human?

Yeah, that guy who killed him must be having some pretty nasty nightmares...

> Paranoia of knives and whatnot.

Oh yeah, the way he just saws the head off, SICK.
Wed 22/09/04 at 23:26
Regular
Ms NY wrote:
It was like seeing someone slice up layers of chicken for
> dinner.

Mmmmmm chicken.

*Gaurrrgaaahhhh*
Wed 22/09/04 at 23:25
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
And as for Ken Bigley...I'm not saying I don't care, but think about it this way:

An English person in a country where hundreds of it's citizens that aren't in any armies, or militias, die every month due to gung-ho marines blasting their way literally into their hearts and minds. Wouldn't you be a little bit angry at that? What they're asking for is complete bullsh*t - they're just fanatics - but it highlights how little regard we hold for their lives.
Wed 22/09/04 at 23:17
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
You can watch this sort of footage all day long on the History Channel. For instance, today I watched a documentary about the conflict in the Pacific during World War 2, and they left nothing to the imagination - groups of people being mown down by machine gun fire, groups of people running into mines and just vanishing, a load of people hit by a mortar right in front of the camera, people being flame-throwered and walking around on fire. The worst footage was Japanese women that decided to jump off cliffs instead of giving themselves up. Pretty sad, because the Japanese government were telling huge lies about how they would be treated if caught. This was about 1 in the afternoon.

No-one forced me to watch it, but I don't think that sort of thing should be censored, and I've seen far worse anyway. I've seen stills of the Nick Berg footage, and I've read all the stuff about how it was faked. Something crooked there, but they definitely cut someone's head off. Wasn't looking for it either, but it was on a banner on a perfectly reasonable website, for some reason.
Wed 22/09/04 at 23:14
Regular
"es argh"
Blah.

Worst bits:-

The sounds.
That dodgy feeling after which lasts for a long time.
How can anybody do that to another human?
Paranoia of knives and whatnot.

Blah.

Some bloke on the Sky news comments bit hit the nail on the head.

These blokes want these women released from Prison, we should put them on TV, then, If Brit man dies, so do they.

But blah, these females aren't the ones they love, they're weapony people. Plus the uproar would be tremendous.

Also, that video should be shown on telly, to show people who we are dealing with.

The world is full of nutters, I can barely stab someone with a pen jokingly. How someone can slice and saw someones head off is fooking far beyond me.
Wed 22/09/04 at 22:36
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Semajál wrote:
> It will be nice to see Iraq when stability is restored.

I find it hard to believe that will ever happen.
Wed 22/09/04 at 22:32
Regular
"Fake Plastic Tree"
Ive avoided every unpleasant terrorist video. I have a graphic enough imagination as it is. It does prove how cowardly they are, they hide and kill civilians in cold blood, civilians who can't even defend themselves. It will be nice to see Iraq when stability is restored.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.