GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"It's Kinda Funny"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/09/04 at 22:27
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
There's the whole thing about Man Utd fans screaming that Arsenal are a 1 man team, what with that striker.

But suddenly, Rio returns after a long departure, and suddenly "Manchester United's season starts here", and so on.

Gotta love the hypocrisy of football.
Sun 26/09/04 at 19:02
Regular
Oh, and thanks for conveniently ignoring my comments because they were right.

:-)
Sun 26/09/04 at 18:49
Regular
Lil Bro wrote:
> So his one against Birmingham was a tap in now was it?
>
> And the left footed one against WBA?
>
> yeh, what-ever.

....There was me thinking it was tongue in cheek....
Sun 26/09/04 at 17:31
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
[URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php?threadid=110187&forumid=293[/URL]

Let the forum decide.
Sun 26/09/04 at 15:34
Regular
"Colourless"
Ashman wrote:
> And the other thing, you're little insult aimed at Sol Campbell. Just
> for the record; he is better than Terry.
>
> ;^P

LIES. BLATANT LIES. I don't think I even need to back this comment up.
Sun 26/09/04 at 15:32
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Yes, but they'd still win a fair amount of silverware without him, they'd just go and buy another striker quick on the break with deadly pace. Sure nobody does it as well as Henry, but it'd still work well enough for them to be serious title challengers season after season.

And the other thing, you're little insult aimed at Sol Campbell. Just for the record; he is better than Terry.

;^P
Sun 26/09/04 at 15:26
Regular
"Colourless"
Ashman wrote:
> Arsenal do rely on Henry a good deal, I agree

Just wanted to quote that.
Sun 26/09/04 at 15:22
Regular
"Colourless"
Ashman wrote:
> Colourless wrote:
> Arsenal are a one man team.

> And strange how that post has been edited today, isn't it?

Yeh but I didn't take any of my comments out...

> And Vieira, gone?

Did I ever say he was gone. That would just be silly. I just made a joke that he's only used in the reserves.
Sun 26/09/04 at 15:12
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Colourless wrote:
> Arsenal are a one man team.

And strange how that post has been edited today, isn't it?

Hmmm.

Arsenal do rely on Henry a good deal, I agree, but did you happen to catch the spell fairly recently (back end of last season I believe) where Arsenal STILL ripped teams limb for limb without Henry?

And Vieira, gone?

Ahahahahahahahaha!!
Sun 26/09/04 at 14:56
Regular
"Colourless"
The point isnt that they are completely a one man team. A one man team cannot go a whole season unbeaten. What I'm saying is that they rely an awful lot on him.
Sun 26/09/04 at 14:53
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I thought what you just described, Colourless, is called "teamwork". But there you go.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.