GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Movies forum: Top 10 All Time DVDs"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/09/04 at 21:16
"possibly impossible"
Ok, here's the plan. List your 30 favourite DVDs of all time here, in this topic. The idea is that most of them will overlap and we should be able to pick out the 10 that come up the most. If there are several that appear the same amount of times then we will narrow them down in a vote at that time.

This is for DVDs remember, so it includes the discs with the best extras as well as movies, but could just as well be in your list because the film is so amazing.

Might even give people an idea of what to buy next!

So, go list...
Mon 27/09/04 at 14:34
"possibly impossible"
Reefer wrote:
> I still don't see T2: Ultimate Edition (not extreme) with the Tin Case
> on there.

Didn't realise they were different, so counted them as one. How many of each are there so I can amend my list?
Sun 26/09/04 at 19:13
Regular
pb wrote:
> munn wrote:
> pb wrote:
> Ok, So far, the order is:
>
> Place Film
> 1 Back to the future Trilogy
>
> Sure about that?
>
> I know I counted it more tahn once. 5 or 6 (excluding my vote just
> there).
>
> Hmmmmmmmm.
>
> 1 doesn't mean how many people listed it...hence the word 'Place' on
> the title, suggesting it is in first place (ie: more people listed
> that than anything else)...

Ah, whoopsie, I do apoligise, though I figure it would be easier if you listed the number of people who'd listed each DVD, (I was wondering why 8-Mile had 6 votes....) becasue that way it's easier to see a gap opening up.

But it's your choice of course.
Sun 26/09/04 at 19:04
Regular
I still don't see T2: Ultimate Edition (not extreme) with the Tin Case on there.
Sun 26/09/04 at 18:46
Regular
"Monochromatic"
witch-king wrote:
> Anyone seen Stand By Me?

Yargh and i was first person to put it on my list, shame on you all !
Sun 26/09/04 at 18:39
"possibly impossible"
munn wrote:
> pb wrote:
> Ok, So far, the order is:
>
> Place Film
> 1 Back to the future Trilogy
>
> Sure about that?
>
> I know I counted it more tahn once. 5 or 6 (excluding my vote just
> there).
>
> Hmmmmmmmm.

1 doesn't mean how many people listed it...hence the word 'Place' on the title, suggesting it is in first place (ie: more people listed that than anything else)...
Sat 25/09/04 at 15:42
Regular
I saw it ages ago. It had Wil Wheaton in, who incidentally, ruled in Star Trek: The Next Generation.
Sat 25/09/04 at 15:26
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
That'd be on my list. Priceless film. had a younger Kiefer Sutherland I recall. The Goonies is also legendary.
Sat 25/09/04 at 15:16
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
with River Pheonix. Saw it a coup;e of years back. pretty good film from what i canm remember. Why?
Sat 25/09/04 at 15:13
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Anyone seen Stand By Me?
Sat 25/09/04 at 15:10
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
witch-king wrote:
> Just slightly

I know WK could have gone on for more but i thought that i would stop!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.