GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Trains are nobtarded."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/09/04 at 12:42
Regular
I could be sat in the cinema watching Collateral right now, but no, the train decides to be a c**k munch.

I walk all the way to the train station which is a good 30 minute walk. I arrive there 10 minutes before the train is due and I'm still sat there 40 minutes later. By this time, even if the train did show, I wouldn't be in time for the film anyway. I rang my mate and told him I couldn't make it and walked the half hour uphill walk home.

An hour and a half wasted and another extremely boring day to look forward to.

[sarcasm]Thanks[/sarcasm]
Tue 21/09/04 at 19:57
Regular
"Freeola Support"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Yeah, it is quite dear. Though there isn't always a ticket collector
> which is nice.
I get checked once every 3 months
Tue 21/09/04 at 19:40
Regular
Just buy a ticket onboard?
Tue 21/09/04 at 19:18
Regular
Yeah, there sometiems isn't a ticket collecter - when you've bought the ticket at the station before boarding.

Sods law.
Tue 21/09/04 at 19:04
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yeah, it is quite dear. Though there isn't always a ticket collector which is nice.
Tue 21/09/04 at 18:41
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
> My train is quite simple.
>
> 2 every hour, straight line into Glasgow. Only problem is when they
> put 2 carriages on the 8am train, the busiest train of the day. Then
> when I come home in the after they have 4.
>
> Morons

Yeah, Scotrail is pretty reliable, but it costs a bomb.

I get a train every day from my station at h:27 and h:57
During rush hour in the morning, there's also a train at 8:10 and 8:41
They keep to those times too, I'd assume there is a train service at 5:10 and 5:41 and 6:10 too, but I never travel out of my station during rush hour.

And, the best thing is, it's an end of the line train service, so if you're running late, you can see if it's in the station yet, and stuff.

Anyway, Scotrail rock, apart from their prices.
I forgot what I was going to say.

The only grivance I have is that they're almost ALWAYS late in the winter, but only when it's cold and windy, so you need to wait, in the cold and then, when you get on the train, their heating doesn't work, so you're freezing.

Also, the trains are only ever cancelled on teh way home in the afternoon, never in the mroning, when you could jsut make your way back home and go "ah well"
Tue 21/09/04 at 17:19
Regular
"Freeola Support"
I get it to and from work everyday, the one network is pretty reliable to work, from work its normally late.
Tue 21/09/04 at 17:04
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
British Rail is one of the most unreliable services possible, argument over. If I ever need to use public transport, I'll go on a bus. It's cheap and not as unreliable as a train- although the constant stopping is very annoying.
Tue 21/09/04 at 13:40
Regular
"Excommunicated"
My train is quite simple.

2 every hour, straight line into Glasgow. Only problem is when they put 2 carriages on the 8am train, the busiest train of the day. Then when I come home in the after they have 4.

Morons
Tue 21/09/04 at 13:29
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Zombie Lassie's mutant adventure?
Tue 21/09/04 at 13:07
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
I saw a film once. The people had very strange limbs and the dog went up to the attic when a train went past.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.