GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ever given blood?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/09/04 at 12:16
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I haven't but always meant to just never had a place near me.

Think there is one in Glasgow on Buchahhon Street, might go tomorrow. How weak do you feel after it because I'll need to got work later in the day.
Sat 25/09/04 at 18:19
Regular
"Braaains"
Now all you have to worry about is CJD.
Fri 24/09/04 at 00:33
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I found it a bit strange reading it.

Maybe stuck in te 80's consensus that only homosexuals carry HIV etc... I guess they've thought it says time checking in the long run.
Fri 24/09/04 at 00:17
Regular
"thunderful"
I checked about the whole 'gay guys giving blood' and it appears that they don't want it of you've had sex or given/received oral in the past 12 months, even if you've used a condom.

Oh well, their loss.
Thu 23/09/04 at 21:06
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Lawrence wrote:
> my ex did since he thought he would get fitter doing it,
> not sure how true that is.

Very false.
Thu 23/09/04 at 21:05
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
It's ok once you have it done a few times
Thu 23/09/04 at 14:11
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Lawrence wrote:
> I'd love to give blood but i'm a huge wuss! I almost fainted having my
> bikini line waxed!!

Ouch pure and utter torture.
Thu 23/09/04 at 14:10
Regular
"..."
I have give ten pints of blood. But on the 2nd 5th and last times, I passed out afterwards, so they stopped me from giving anymore after that :(
Thu 23/09/04 at 13:43
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
I'd love to give blood but i'm a huge wuss! I almost fainted having my bikini line waxed!!

But i might give blood since its a good cause. My mum does from time to time and my ex did since he thought he would get fitter doing it, not sure how true that is.
Wed 22/09/04 at 20:35
"I love yo... lamp."
That's the spirit!
Wed 22/09/04 at 20:32
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Alright its running.Still got some old jobs from May to finish

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.