GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ever given blood?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/09/04 at 12:16
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I haven't but always meant to just never had a place near me.

Think there is one in Glasgow on Buchahhon Street, might go tomorrow. How weak do you feel after it because I'll need to got work later in the day.
Tue 21/09/04 at 12:16
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I haven't but always meant to just never had a place near me.

Think there is one in Glasgow on Buchahhon Street, might go tomorrow. How weak do you feel after it because I'll need to got work later in the day.
Tue 21/09/04 at 12:29
Regular
"Freeola Support"
I dislike Needles of any sort :S
Tue 21/09/04 at 13:05
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
We just did a science experiment with syringes. But ones without needles. How sad.
Tue 21/09/04 at 14:05
Regular
"Fake Plastic Tree"
id like to but haven't seen anywhere collecting. Not really worried as ive had blood samples before and generally watch with interest. Its so pretty and red.
Tue 21/09/04 at 14:09
Regular
"Twenty quid."
It depends on how fit you are. My dad - who's 63 and smokes 30 fags a day, but is relatively fit - gives regularly and only needs a 10 minutes sit down and a cup of tea to be okay afterwards. My aunty's the same and she doesn't smoke.

Being young, you should be fine.

They won't let me give anymore because I blacked-out last time I went.

:^(
Tue 21/09/04 at 14:15
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
I dont know if i would be able to sit there and give blood, i feel real queezy the other day when i had to give 5 small tubes of blood. I have about 2 more sessions of that later on in my pregnancy but they take alot more then that when you give blood.
Tue 21/09/04 at 14:23
Regular
"You fail in life!"
I was supposed to go with my two mates but we never made it, we played smash bros instead.
Tue 21/09/04 at 15:06
Regular
"tall skinny latte"
Not given blood, but I have thought if I should.
Tue 21/09/04 at 15:08
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Ive received blood.

Im not allowed to give it.
Tue 21/09/04 at 15:09
Regular
I'd gladly give it, but there's no places around here where I can. How much blood do they take, anyway?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.