GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who are you?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/09/04 at 02:16
Regular
"Jackpot!"
This is quite a strange topic I know, but I am doing it early in the morning so anyway, out of all the games that exist which character do you think you are most like or want to be?

I am obviously like dante so carry on:P
Tue 21/09/04 at 19:24
Regular
"Jackpot!"
witch-king wrote:
> But what are the chances of them landing on it?

I don't know, about 20-1!

Oh and I like smash bros, it's a good game thanatos.
Tue 21/09/04 at 09:01
Regular
"You fail in life!"
I dunno, I've had discussions with my mates about what cartoon character I would be, funny enough though, out of all the stupid and nonsensical conversations we've had when we're drunk or sober we have never actually discussed what game character we would be! Anyway, enough of my babbling, I would probably be Marth from Super Smash Bro's Melee, I know he's from another game but I don't know (or like) many Nintendo games!
Tue 21/09/04 at 08:30
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
But what are the chances of them landing on it?
Tue 21/09/04 at 01:44
Regular
"Jackpot!"
satans little helper wrote:
> Why don't you make like an enemy of dante and die.

Who me or cyclone and aoe because they are both morons and need to be shot in the feet then shoved off of a tall building with a very sharp pokey stick at the bottom!
Mon 20/09/04 at 16:03
Regular
"A man with a stick"
dante son of sparda wrote:
> Nope? It is meant to be a well known game though I know.
> Did you like devil may cry 2?
> Ithought it was an improvement to the first one, unlike what other
> people thought about it haha.

Check out my GAD winning review for an expert opinion on the game that ruined the franchise: [URL]http://uk.special.reserve.co.uk/reviews/customer.php?code=WV3669#cipro[/URL]
Mon 20/09/04 at 16:03
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
Why don't you make like an enemy of dante and die.
Mon 20/09/04 at 15:59
Regular
"\\"
Yes. The amusing side of his idiocy has long died.
Mon 20/09/04 at 15:43
Regular
"gsybe you!"
KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL

Someone please kill this utter mong!
Mon 20/09/04 at 13:41
Regular
"Jackpot!"
I know I am, and I don't need to pretend because I can do almost everything that dante can :P
Mon 20/09/04 at 12:02
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
'pparently he's gonna die his hair white

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.