GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Heidenreich - Is he living up to the Hype?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/09/04 at 17:00
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
Anyone who viewed Smackdown before Heidenreich made an appearance would have seen Paul Heyman in adverts say his name over and over again for weeks and weeks. Heidenreich has been given the Mad man image and has shown he can dismantle people. These people however were Josh matthews, Paul London and Funaki who aren't that strong. With this in mind is he really living up to the hype?
Thu 16/09/04 at 00:29
Regular
"you've got a beard"
lalakersrule wrote:
> Brock Lesnar was one of the few big muscleheads that was actually
> talented, unfortunately now because of him Vince thinks all the big
> freaks are good, but they're really not

he's ALWAYS thought that dude.. that's not lesnars fault.
Wed 15/09/04 at 21:15
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
It's Hei-Botch-Rate i tells ye!!!
Wed 15/09/04 at 21:14
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
DW wrote:
> Big Show, to me, is currently doing the role that Heidenreich is
> supposed to be doing.
>
> That is why I like Show and not Heidenreich. However, I do like the
> angles with the announcers etc.

Could it be? Heiden-seek hates announcers that have had a grudge against Heyman?
Wed 15/09/04 at 19:50
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Brock Lesnar was one of the few big muscleheads that was actually talented, unfortunately now because of him Vince thinks all the big freaks are good, but they're really not
Wed 15/09/04 at 00:32
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Brock Lesnar wasn't overhyped. over-pushed maybe, but Lesnar didn't NEED hype, he was big, scarily fast, agile, strong... a world class athlete. no question.
Tue 14/09/04 at 22:53
Regular
"painted Canvas"
And he'll probably last exactly the same amount of time the last two overhyped tall wrestlers (Brock Lesnar and Nathan Jones)
Tue 14/09/04 at 21:13
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
High-botch-rate is what his name should be. Another useless tall freak Vince has slapped on the roster
Tue 14/09/04 at 21:04
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Heidenreich was a botching machine when he started and, in my opinion, hasn't changed. Even Paul Heyman wanted Heidenreich held back until at least after Summerslam because he reckoned the fans would quickly turn on him when they saw his in ring product.
Tue 14/09/04 at 20:21
Regular
Big Show, to me, is currently doing the role that Heidenreich is supposed to be doing.

That is why I like Show and not Heidenreich. However, I do like the angles with the announcers etc.
Tue 14/09/04 at 20:18
Regular
"Simply British"
At last we agree on something.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.