GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Heidenreich - Is he living up to the Hype?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/09/04 at 17:00
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
Anyone who viewed Smackdown before Heidenreich made an appearance would have seen Paul Heyman in adverts say his name over and over again for weeks and weeks. Heidenreich has been given the Mad man image and has shown he can dismantle people. These people however were Josh matthews, Paul London and Funaki who aren't that strong. With this in mind is he really living up to the hype?
Tue 21/09/04 at 01:37
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
Very_Metal wrote:
> holy hell Yuri, 4am?? go to bed!!!

I was playing on 'The Sims 2', but at least Cole's safe. (we hope!)
Mon 20/09/04 at 15:38
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
(_B-(I) wrote:

> No, it's really not. Juventud has been kicked out of most promotions
> he has worked for (including WCW and TNA) for either turning up high
> on drugs, working stiff, or refusing to job. I'd much prefer if he
> never worked for the WWE.

What's wrong with working stiff? Bubba does it and 80% of Japanese wrestlers do. And the Juice shouldn't have to job, hes the most electrifying cruiserweight in the world :-D
Mon 20/09/04 at 12:46
Regular
"..."
lalakersrule wrote:
> the fact The Juice Juventud
> is not in WWE is a damn crime :-D

No, it's really not. Juventud has been kicked out of most promotions he has worked for (including WCW and TNA) for either turning up high on drugs, working stiff, or refusing to job. I'd much prefer if he never worked for the WWE.
Sun 19/09/04 at 14:17
Regular
"you've got a beard"
holy hell Yuri, 4am?? go to bed!!!
Sun 19/09/04 at 04:02
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
British Bulldog wrote:
> after watching Smackdown all they are doing is running Kane and the
> fear storyline again, Gay style. What does it mean Heidi falling for
> Cole.

At least he wasn't beating him up. And is Kidman secretly going to ballet lessons?

Only time will tell.
Sat 18/09/04 at 22:42
Regular
"Simply British"
after watching Smackdown all they are doing is running Kane and the fear storyline again, Gay style. What does it mean Heidi falling for Cole.
Sat 18/09/04 at 15:44
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
big guy reading poems?WOW thats scary..
Sat 18/09/04 at 12:02
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yea SOME big guys are ok but not every single wrestler that seems to be getting a contract now being one of them.

There's tons of talented wrestlers that are in the Shawn Michaels type bracket yet don't get a look in and the fact The Juice Juventud is not in WWE is a damn crime :-D
Fri 17/09/04 at 17:28
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i'd say a percentage of fans DO want to see the big guys, i know i'm quite a fan of them most of the time, but only if they know what they're doing. however, i watch wrestling for the athleticism, not steroid poppers lunging at commentators. if ya wanna build up a big guy, ya gotta make sure he can do the business in the ring.
Fri 17/09/04 at 13:31
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Very_Metal wrote:

> he's ALWAYS thought that dude.. that's not lesnars fault.

Well yea true but Lesnar was half decent so now Vince really thinks that they're good and it's what the fans want

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.