GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"im looking for a new live game"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/01/05 at 11:59
Regular
"Ow Yer"
im looking for a new live game as all ive got at the moment is halo 2 and ghost recon 2 and i hate to say it but there getting a bit boring and i need a change for shooters lol

come to think of it if you know any good games worth getting post them here thanks ive already got fable(king of games) and lotr 3rd age(biggest mistake ever)
Thu 20/01/05 at 19:45
Regular
"8==="
Wait 2 months and there'll be loads!
Thu 20/01/05 at 19:20
Regular
"Touched!"
Niddle wrote:
> PES

Which game.uk.com are selling for £23.98 I think!
Thu 20/01/05 at 19:00
"slightlyshortertagl"
PES
Thu 20/01/05 at 18:28
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Ninja Gaiden isn't live enabled either.
Thu 20/01/05 at 18:27
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Mathews wrote:
> im thinking of getting sudeki because it sounds like its similar to
> legend of dragoon my favorite ps1 rpg and it looks sweet!

Im glad I still have that rare little gem.
Thu 20/01/05 at 15:49
Regular
"Ow Yer"
i no sudeki isnt online it just looks good but im also thinking about the new MK game ninja gaiden or moto gp 2 or for another non live one i was thinking about star wars notor :s and i need to decide by tomorrow! ahh

by the way i just had a kick ass game on halo2! woo it was fun 15 kills 5 deaths 12 medals 2 flag caps and i saved the guy who captured the other one! hahaha i rule!
Thu 20/01/05 at 12:53
Regular
Sudeki isn't online, oh and it's a load of ass.
Thu 20/01/05 at 12:45
Regular
"Arf. Arf. Arf. Arf."
If it's a live game you're looking for, then I'd suggest SC: Pandora Tomorrow, probably my favourite live game, ever. And like Icarus said, Chaos Theory is out in March, which I'm hoping will be 100 times better.
Thu 20/01/05 at 12:09
Regular
"Ow Yer"
lol cant sos i might be on later tho

im thinking of getting sudeki because it sounds like its similar to legend of dragoon my favorite ps1 rpg and it looks sweet!
Thu 20/01/05 at 12:05
In March there's Chaos Theory. For now, play me on GR2. Quick, I have five minutes before I leave.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.