GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Female wrestlers"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/09/04 at 21:18
Regular
"painted Canvas"
Can anyone explain to me why Vince is undermining female wrestling, he seems to be going back to dollybirds again. All the female wrestlers can wrestle but he seems to be more interested in them running round in their underwear. I know wrestling is predominantly a man's sport but why should things be stereotyped I thought vince was about breaking new barriers and breaking the mould
Tue 14/09/04 at 21:09
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Very_Metal wrote:

> 100%
> it was all so very:
> *move*- *pause*- *move*-*pause*- *move*-*pause*- *move*-*pause*-END
>
> there was no flow to it, and if that's all the offense tomko has
> he'll have a very dull career.

Indeed though as he has that steroid abusing look Vince will probably propel him to the top and have him fighting for the belt. That match showed just how limited his moveset is
Tue 14/09/04 at 20:42
Regular
"painted Canvas"
The only decent thing about that hyped up bullyboy is his artwork on his back. Other than that he's just Trisha's bodyguard who does what she can't incase she actually might look like she's wrestling oh no can't do that.
Tue 14/09/04 at 01:14
Regular
"you've got a beard"
lalakersrule wrote:
> Very_Metal wrote:
>
> The Tyson Tomko/Stevie Richards "fight" bored me to tears
> though.
>
> Glad i wasn't the only one. If you're going to put someone in a
> squash match at least make sure they can actually do a half decent
> job of it. Feel sorry for Stevie having to work with that idiot

100%
it was all so very:
*move*- *pause*- *move*-*pause*- *move*-*pause*- *move*-*pause*-END

there was no flow to it, and if that's all the offense tomko has he'll have a very dull career.
Mon 13/09/04 at 21:47
Regular
"Better Than You"
The Stevie Richards v Maven fight and Val Venis v Chuck Palumbo fights on Heat were quite good.
Mon 13/09/04 at 21:40
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Very_Metal wrote:

> The Tyson Tomko/Stevie Richards "fight" bored me to tears
> though.

Glad i wasn't the only one. If you're going to put someone in a squash match at least make sure they can actually do a half decent job of it. Feel sorry for Stevie having to work with that idiot
Mon 13/09/04 at 09:59
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i thought it was pretty decent for a WWE womens match. it held my attention at least (although that may be because it was 1.30 am and there were no distractions)

The Tyson Tomko/Stevie Richards "fight" bored me to tears though.
Mon 13/09/04 at 00:13
Regular
"painted Canvas"
You may be right there. Only time will tell. How many of you are staying up for Unforgiven then. Do you think Trish and Victoria will be a good match or is it just eye candy
Sun 12/09/04 at 23:20
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Trish has VASTLY improved since she started.

but i'm with lakersrule on this, get some japanese women in, they're awsome. infact, i think that woman who comes down with kenzo suzuki is trained and competent as well.
Sun 12/09/04 at 21:42
Regular
"Simply British"
Female wrestlers are there for one reason only and thats not for wrestling. why would you go and watch two woman fighting when you can go out at the weekend and see them fight. Vince only uses them because to men they are only something to look at whilst things happen between fights.
Sun 12/09/04 at 21:30
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Tattooed Tart wrote:
> I quite agree that he employs for looks but stacey has improved her
> wrestling just one thing if he employs for looks why's that old
> plastic hag Sable still there.

She's not, thought she was released a few weeks back?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.