GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"In your opinion who is the best wrestler in the WWE at the moment"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/09/04 at 18:55
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
As many viewers know the WWE is packed full of young talent and potential and in other cases Veterains who have been in the business for years, but who is the best wrestler at the moment in your opinion?
Tue 14/09/04 at 11:01
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
orton wrote:
> i think Randy Orton is the best wrestler even when he was in
> Evolution, because he has accomplised more then any other wrestler in
> RAW.

Erm... That post is just plain wrong, as well as being a stupid reason to be a fan of Randy Orton seeing as all the storylines and match winners are planned before they actually happen.
Tue 14/09/04 at 11:07
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Oh, and I'll say Chris Jericho in answer to the main post. Despite being held back, fighting for the IC title; It's obvious he should be main-eventing. He can bring along a good match with any wrestler on the roster and has fought some amazing matches with Christian this year.
Tue 14/09/04 at 13:42
Regular
"you've got a beard"
totally, Jericho always gives an awsome performance, whether in the ring, on the mic, it doesn't matter. the guy rocks.
Tue 14/09/04 at 14:09
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
The best wrestler at the moment is Chris Benoit. In the match with Orton where he lost the title, he made himself and Orton look pretty damn good. Benoit is on cracking form at the moment.
Mon 27/09/04 at 22:24
Regular
"Ow Yer"
jerico! hands down hes the new HBK
Tue 28/09/04 at 13:13
Regular
"..."
Grandprix wrote:
> The best wrestler at the moment is Chris Benoit. In the match with
> Orton where he lost the title, he made himself and Orton look pretty
> damn good. Benoit is on cracking form at the moment.

Benoit has been on cracking form for the last 20 years...
Tue 28/09/04 at 14:13
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
(_B-(I) wrote:
> Benoit has been on cracking form for the last 20 years...

Even during the year he spent out with neck problems. :)
Tue 28/09/04 at 18:26
Regular
"Better Than You"
He was still on 'cracking' form. :D
Tue 28/09/04 at 19:38
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Has to be RVD. However the WWE arent using him to his full potential. Hopefully that will change. Also Chris Benoit, who always puts on an amazing match!
Tue 28/09/04 at 21:50
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Nobody gets higher then R...V...D :-D

My vote is a 4 way tie between Benoit, Eddie, Angle and Jericho. What i would give to see a 4 way match between these wrestlers.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.