GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I offer you my webdesign skills..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/09/04 at 14:29
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I just received a pikey email...

Hello,
Is me, Eduardo Fatuch, Webdesigner winner of "The Golden Web Awards" 2002-2003-2004 (USA), maximum Web award at Internet, presented by the International Association of Webmasters and Designers, who write this email.

I will like offer you my services of Webdesigner and Webmaster to construct, redesign or atualize your site with the following options:

The rest is just poorly spelt crap offering expensive pikey stuff, but the first paragraph was quite amusing...

So, who here has won 'the' Golden Web Award too?!!
Tue 14/09/04 at 13:08
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
[URL]http://www.geocities.com/mysticalmonkeyoflove/monkeyseal.gif[/URL]
Tue 14/09/04 at 13:04
Regular
"Freeola Support"
erm I'll give you an Afternoon award then for excellence in being a Web Monkey [URL]http://www.inktank.com/images/AT/cast_webmonkey.gif[/URL]
Tue 14/09/04 at 12:30
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Afternoon wrote:
> I fail to see the point in the award as anyone who can make a simple
> page with graphics can win it, it really doesn't stand for something
> like an inovative design or good use of coding.

Don't strip me of my glory!!!11
Tue 14/09/04 at 12:28
Regular
"Freeola Support"
I didn't think you had to enter every year they spam you and say you have won (even if your domain no longer resolves)
Mon 13/09/04 at 23:50
Regular
"NULL"
I think Afternoon's post is worthy of an entry!!!
Mon 13/09/04 at 23:47
Regular
"Freeola Support"
I fail to see the point in the award as anyone who can make a simple page with graphics can win it, it really doesn't stand for something like an inovative design or good use of coding.
Mon 13/09/04 at 21:12
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
Afternoon wrote:
> phi11ip wrote:
> So, who here has won 'the' Golden Web Award too?!!
> I've won it since 1997 when I did my first website in Publisher (by
> god was that a horrible sight and took around 19 minutes to load on
> 56k).

Serious? I mean the Golden Web Award thing, phi11ip i think we 'ave the "pikey" no offesive of course.
Mon 13/09/04 at 11:53
Regular
"Freeola Support"
phi11ip wrote:
> So, who here has won 'the' Golden Web Award too?!!
I've won it since 1997 when I did my first website in Publisher (by god was that a horrible sight and took around 19 minutes to load on 56k).
Mon 13/09/04 at 11:34
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I must politely decline your offer for the opportunity to host what, no doubt, is a unique and interesting strain of music.

What I mean is "F**k off! I'll make my own sh*tty tunes for my website, thanks, even if I do decide to have music, which is generally a bad idea, but I have considered it, and even then I'll do it myself because I can." So there.
Sun 12/09/04 at 19:03
Regular
"Bicycle"
:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.