GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Arsenal- How further can they go?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/09/04 at 11:33
Regular
how many games do you think arsenal will go unbeaten.
Thu 16/09/04 at 12:58
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
Solskjćr
where do you live out of curiosity?
Thu 16/09/04 at 12:57
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
Erm Lehamann aint bad who had the best defence record last year?

Also howards not makin too many mistakes is he
Wed 15/09/04 at 21:39
Regular
"Gooner 4 Life"
Firstly name an example of a long shot that has beat Lehmann. It is his temperament that is a problem not his goal keeping ability.

Secondly, It was about doing a job, not playing well. How many times have Arsenal played well and lost?
Wed 15/09/04 at 14:49
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Who are the Arsénal fans to cry "dodgy 'keeper!" whenever the PSV No.1 touched the ball last night!?

After all, they have Jens Lemon in goal!

Had some of van Bommel's long-range efforts come an awful lot closer to striking the target, we'd have seen the German 'keepers true colours.
He can hide it for as long as he likes to try - but, as we've now seen with David James, at the top-level, the truth comes our sooner or later!

What on Earth happened to Arsénal in the second-half, though?
I know there's more to a club like PSV than the departed Robben and Kezman, but, a team like that still shouldn't be out-playing Arséne Wenger's unbeaten side!

Credit to the Dutchmen for pushing and pushing though - even though, they clearly lack an inspirational link between midfield and attack. Hence, the dismal long-shots... That left-sided Asian kid looked very impressive, mind. I wouldn't be surprised to see Premiership clubs chasing him another year from now.

But, why leave Venegoor of Hesselink on the bench?
Why start with Gerald Sibon - a former SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY player??

At least, for us Man United fans, we've seen this "unbeaten" has a few weaknesses to it. I pin-pointed Pascal Cygan, Lehmann and Lauren as the Three before the game, but the holes appeared to come around Patrick Vieira's territory.

Seriously, though, where did Henry and Reyes (especially) go to after half-time?

(Another great DIVE from Pires in the first-half down Arsénal's right, too! :P )
Wed 15/09/04 at 12:34
Regular
Oh and Wookiee, the fact Chelsea didn't win it in the end means that Arsenal weren't even knocked out by the best.
Wed 15/09/04 at 12:29
Regular
WňókieeMřn§†€® wrote:
> or†ega wrote:
> ooooooooooh, shiny
> [URL]http://www.bimaprameswara.co.uk/images/manutd_treble.jpg[/URL]
>
> Yeah, but... look at the date!
>
> Plus, we all know it was a fluke! The ref with his 'bullet time'
> stopwatch, making 2 minutes into 6...
>
> All the other years you've been in it and not won it makes you
> worse than Arsenal! ;-p And these days you usually have to qualify
> for it...

I despise Man United but to be fair they won just as many trophies as Arsenal last season... and they had to beat Arsenal to get one of them.

If Arsenal win the treble this season then fair enough.
Wed 15/09/04 at 12:07
Regular
yes we can, cos you know wenger will use the same excuse when the run comes to an end :P

oh what a happy day that shall be.
Wed 15/09/04 at 09:38
Regular
"Baros!!!"
You can't use referees as an excuse for why Arsenal are going on a unbeaten run.

That was just 1 game and even if Fulham had that penalty and scored it, I still reckon they would of bounced back to win.
Tue 14/09/04 at 10:50
As long as they have ANY referee they'll be fine. They've got that thing Man Utd used to (some would say still do) where referees are too afraid to end their run. Chris Coleman got it spot on, I reckon.
Tue 14/09/04 at 10:25
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
as long as they have the ref from the fulham game then they can go for ages.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.