GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*Achievements Thread*"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/01/05 at 22:56
Regular
"The Red Shift"
"Well done! Have a medal! One, minute, I'll just go get the Queen."

That's what we'd all want to hear when we beat that boss, win that cup or complete that epic level.

However, since this is very (very, very, very, very, very) unlikely to happen, you can post your joyous news in this thread.

It is then down to the forums to decide what validation best suits your achievement.
Sat 12/02/05 at 11:35
Regular
"8==="
IGN reckon it's like FF Tactics.

I haven't played FF Tactics though.

You build up an army over time and compete in turnbased battles in many varied arenas and with a choice of lots of different fighter types etc.

It's great! :)
Sat 12/02/05 at 11:22
Regular
"Bicycle"
RPG?
Sat 12/02/05 at 11:18
Regular
"8==="
Yep. I'm on my third time through at the moment.
Sat 12/02/05 at 11:16
Regular
"Bicycle"
Is Gladius any good then?
Sat 12/02/05 at 03:25
Regular
"8==="
It's always boring.

Managed to win a 7 on 4 battle in Gladius against a hard Roman squad. Managed to use the terrain to my advantage and win with 2 people left!

Tough one.
Fri 11/02/05 at 17:38
Regular
"Bicycle"
Bang.

PS2 forum is soooo boooring these days.
Fri 11/02/05 at 17:10
"period drama"
Wait ... you're on about Twin Snakes?
I have no idea about that. I don't even know if they have rankings for that.
Fri 11/02/05 at 13:12
Regular
"..."
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> homosh wrote:
> I didn't use the wigs or the stealth suit. And when you do the Big
> Boss requirements, does the game actually tell you that you got the
> rank, or were you supposed to have submitted the clear code in
> konamijpn.com in order to be given the rank ?
>
> You have to put the code in to get the ranking.
> Email them about it if you're the best player in Europe

Please tell me their e-mail. In the record sorting site, they never mentioned their e-mail.
Oh, and I used special items, and so did the first guy in Europe. The only one who didn't finished it in 5 hours, and he killed more than 50 persons. What really matters is being able to finish the game in such limited time. And the most difficult task in the game is getting through the car chase without using rations on the Extreme difficulty. This is the only part in The Twin Snakes that is harder than the original MGS. Because, thanks to the MGS2 gameplay, Snake bleeds after 3/4 of his health is gone.
Thu 10/02/05 at 15:48
"period drama"
I'm excited about getting a PS2 game.
What an achievement.
Thu 10/02/05 at 14:28
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Speaking of that

Got a hole in one on Hot Shots Golf 4 on the PS2

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.