GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Call me mad but...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'SBK Snowboard Kids'.
Fri 21/01/05 at 12:11
Regular
"Two year break!"
I'm looking forward to Snowboard Kids on the DS!

Absolutely loved that on the N64 and I'd bet it would be superb on a multiplayer DS game!
Fri 21/01/05 at 23:11
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I know. I never had enough money to buy it because it was £60, and now it's even more. It's getting rereleased on Xbox though so I'll play it one day (when I pick up a cheap Xbox for KOTOR and Fable among others)
Fri 21/01/05 at 23:09
Regular
gerrid wrote:
> I never played either.

You've never played Conker?

You've missed out on the last great RARE game... and the finest N64 game in existance.
Fri 21/01/05 at 23:00
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I never played either.
Fri 21/01/05 at 22:56
Regular
Conker's Bad Fur Day is the greatest N64 game.

Paper Mario needs a mention too.
Fri 21/01/05 at 22:53
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Not in any order but

OOT
MM
Goldeneye
Perfect Dark
ISS 98
No Mercy
Banjo Kazooie
Turok 2
F Zero
Mario 64

Arg I know I'm forgetting some great ones.
Fri 21/01/05 at 22:50
Regular
Oh I know of the appeal of No Mercy... I am a massive Zelda fan (aren't we all) and it stopped me playing Majora's Mask for about a month. Zelda would go in and I'd be like "I'll give it proper time just after I've unlocked Vince and bought the big cheese". And this was even with that bug that kept erasing the game!
Fri 21/01/05 at 22:49
Regular
"Two year break!"
Banjo was brilliant. Huge game too.
Fri 21/01/05 at 22:48
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I missed Banjo Kazooie because I'm actually only playing it through properly for the first time now. Previously, I only played it for about 2 hours or something. And I wasn't amazed, although it seemed pretty damn good. I'll have a proper opinion in a couple of weeks.

And No Mercy wasn't as bad in single player as a title like Mario Party, but it still didn't really do much for me. As the difficulty rating got harder and you faced the better characters in the Championship bit, all the computer did was conjure some magic ability to reverse your moves a lot more frequently. Had quite a lot of depth, but very, very repetitive and frustrating after a while. Big laugh in multiplayer, though, as I said.
Fri 21/01/05 at 22:45
Regular
Ah yeah Silicon Valley was classic.
Fri 21/01/05 at 22:44
Regular
"bit of a brain"
you're missing Banjo Kazooie as well. Ridge Racer 64 was also pretty awesome, as was Silicon Valley

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.