GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Another Harvest Life"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Harvest Moon'.
Fri 21/01/05 at 22:10
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Apparently, Harvst Moon: Another Wonderful Life and Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town are in development, due for release in the US in June. You can play as a girl this time.

I'm not entirely sure whether it's a completely new game (let's hope for more storyline stuff if it is), or just an updated version of AWL.

Also there is a DS version planned for March 17th release in Japan, entitled Korobokkle Station, which is a wonderful name. I'm guessing you'll be able to brush your cows with the touch screen.
Fri 21/01/05 at 22:29
Regular
The new harvest moon where you can play as a guy and a girl is coming out in March in Japan.
Fri 21/01/05 at 22:28
"period drama"
Don't you just mean the girl's version of AWL?

Although there's another proper sequel as well, as was posted about a while ago. Maybe you can play as a girl in the sequel as well as the other version of AWL.

DS Harvest Moon should be amazing with the touch screen.
"To collect bull seed, rub the touch screen."
Fri 21/01/05 at 22:24
Regular
It was announced a while ago... if this is the same game that's coming out in Japan in march it looks totally different to the other Harvest Moon. Check the screens at Cube-Europe.
Fri 21/01/05 at 22:10
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Apparently, Harvst Moon: Another Wonderful Life and Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town are in development, due for release in the US in June. You can play as a girl this time.

I'm not entirely sure whether it's a completely new game (let's hope for more storyline stuff if it is), or just an updated version of AWL.

Also there is a DS version planned for March 17th release in Japan, entitled Korobokkle Station, which is a wonderful name. I'm guessing you'll be able to brush your cows with the touch screen.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.