GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I try and try and try lol!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/09/04 at 23:43
Regular
"Jackpot!"
I try and try and try lol and I still can't win one prize on gameaday, any suggestions about my reviews?

Do they suck, have they got a fair chance, are they good?

Thanks sorry if this post annoys you, it's just I wanted some pointers on how to win.

Do walkthroughs have more chances of winning?
Sat 11/09/04 at 01:57
Regular
dumb-arus. I like that. It's pretty clever for you.

I prefer to say it my way though.

Dam-er-us

*said quickly*

Damn-her-arrse
_________

Not meaning to make you sound stupid or owt, not that you are of course, but friends and especially parents tend to say that anything you do is good.
Sat 11/09/04 at 01:52
Regular
"Jackpot!"
No but I made a simple fact pointing out that it is easier to buy it from here and anyway alot of other people said it was good on here and so did my mum and my friends dumb-arus!
Sat 11/09/04 at 01:50
Regular
As a matter of fact I did read it and it's not all that good. You just ramble on and on about how fast and great it is and that's about it. Plus in a magazine you wouldn't find a review saying this game can be picked up for blah blah price so it's worth it would you?
Sat 11/09/04 at 01:44
Regular
"Jackpot!"
You haven't even read it, so if you have nothing good to say then don't say anything at all OK!
Sat 11/09/04 at 01:41
Regular
The day you win for that review will be the day SR lose it.

If they haven't already.
Sat 11/09/04 at 01:38
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Yea KR can you read my latest one as I think that is my best and tell me what I should improve on if anything.

Thanks, if so it's the burnout 2 one.
Sat 11/09/04 at 01:36
Regular
dont write a review to try and win, just make it a good review.
Sat 11/09/04 at 00:20
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Yea okay I thought my last one was pretty good so I will try and make them more like that, if not better ha.
Fri 10/09/04 at 17:34
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Keep trying, and try to improve the quality of what you submit. Quality and quantity both count here, as does coherence.
Fri 10/09/04 at 15:26
Regular
"Jackpot!"
oh right well maybe I will still keep trying then.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.