GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I try and try and try lol!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/09/04 at 23:43
Regular
"Jackpot!"
I try and try and try lol and I still can't win one prize on gameaday, any suggestions about my reviews?

Do they suck, have they got a fair chance, are they good?

Thanks sorry if this post annoys you, it's just I wanted some pointers on how to win.

Do walkthroughs have more chances of winning?
Sun 12/09/04 at 18:04
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I find it easier to put a curse on my reviews or walkthroughs.
Sun 12/09/04 at 17:57
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Yea I do to but I'm just saying it for future reference.
Sun 12/09/04 at 17:50
Regular
No problemo, dante, but I think Timmargh was joking. I really doubt that anyone of his status would dare copy a review at the disgraced of being De-Notabled.
Sun 12/09/04 at 17:48
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Thanks reefer, timmargh can't do anything either because I could report him and say that he is copying my review and I could easily prove it because of the time I posted this and the time he would have submitted the review lol.
Sun 12/09/04 at 17:46
Regular
dante son of sparda wrote:
> You're writing a walkthrough? then you will definitely win. Am I
> getting better at these reviews though?
>
> I am doing a burnout 3 one now.
> What do you think of this so far:-
>
Well, here's how I would've written/punctuated it:

"Burnout, Burnout, Burnout!

Sorry, I got caught up in the moment. Anyway, this game is even faster than Burnout 2 (is that even possible!?), and it has a massive ammount of gameplay in it. You can unlock a total of 67 cars to go nicely with your garage, go through training, go online and race, or even crash against other people around the world. On top of all that, it allows two players to play on the same console. The radio station, which just happens to be called Crash FM (I wonder why), is often very funny, as the DJ tells you the most obvious ways to crash - e.g. how to get a lot of points in crash mode - just crash. If you played Burnout 2 and thought that was fast, then be prepared to watch Burnout 3 sky-rocket ahead. Also, have you ever wished that a game could have good music in? Well, this one certainly has, from Funeral For A Friend to Atreyu, and Franz Ferdinand, this game has to have one of the best soundtracks that a racing game could ever have."

There :0)
Sun 12/09/04 at 17:36
Regular
"Twenty quid."
*'Select all'*
*'Copy'*
*'Paste'*

It's all my own work, honest.
Sun 12/09/04 at 17:29
Regular
"Jackpot!"
You're writing a walkthrough? then you will definitely win. Am I getting better at these reviews though?

I am doing a burnout 3 one now.
What do you think of this so far:-

---Burnout 3: Takedown---

Burnout, burnout, burnout.

Sorry I got caught up in the moment. Anyway this game is even faster than burnout 2(is that even possible) and it has a massive amount of game play in it. You can unlock a total of 67 cars to go nicely with your garage, go through training, go online and race or even crash against other people around the world and on top of all that it allows 2 players to play on the same console. The radio station which just happens to be called crash fm(I wonder why) is often very funny as the dj tells you the most obvious ways to crash e.g. how to get a lot of points in crash mode, just crash. If you played burnout 2 and thought that was fast then be prepared to watch burnout 3 sky rocket ahead. Also have you ever wished that a game could have good music in, because this one certainly has, from funeral for a friend to atreyu and franz Ferdinand this game has to have one of the best soundtracks that a racing game could ever have.

by dante son of sparda.
Sun 12/09/04 at 17:10
Regular
Yeah it's alright, but you definately need to think about what I wrote for your next review. Also try and tidy up your grammar a bit. Still, we're getting there :0D

Damnit, writing a walkthrough takes a while, heh. Time to start writing Mission 4.

*plays Vietnam whilst writing walkthrough*
Sun 12/09/04 at 17:00
Regular
"Jackpot!"
well I was stuck on what to type on this one from the second paragraph down lol. Is it okay though?
Sun 12/09/04 at 16:58
Regular
I think you need to organise your paragraps a little more and make it longer.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.