GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hahahahahaha Graham Souness!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/09/04 at 11:53
Regular
i thought i had gone on to the bbc prank site by mistake. Worst appointment ever!

You have a squad that has had man management issues, has some rude boys and thugs. Who do you appoint, anyone but graeme souness, Every player that leaves blackburn says he is a t**t, even some that stay say it.

Next we come on to his management record, Blackburn have scraped survival the last couple of seasons and he has ruined the solid squad of 2 seasons ago and made random crap signings.

What a joke, i will confidently say the big 5 is now the big 4.

worst appointment......EVAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Fri 10/09/04 at 15:21
Regular
Thanks for that as well.
Fri 10/09/04 at 14:40
Regular
no prob edited mine too! :-)
Fri 10/09/04 at 14:23
Regular
Thanks for the advice.
Fri 10/09/04 at 12:02
Regular
Edited!***************

souey is such a bad personality handler
Fri 10/09/04 at 10:29
Regular
Souness first bust up is probably going to be with Kluivert who refused to play a reserve game even though he was named in the squad.
I hope so.
Wed 08/09/04 at 21:23
Regular
The only team he hasn't won a trophy at is Southampton. Souness is a top draw manager and he has everything at his disposal to show this at Newcastle.

You don't know anything about the coaching side or how well he motivates teams, as much as players fall out with him they all respect him. Both Yorke and Cole have backed him as a top manager despite all that has gone on at Blackburn. I am personally looking forward to him getting the club back where it was before Sheppard undermined Robson before the season even started.

We want trophies and there is no reason why Souness can't draw them in.
Wed 08/09/04 at 02:17
Regular
Ashley wrote:

>
> Next we come on to his management record, Blackburn have scraped
> survival the last couple of seasons and he has ruined the solid squad
> of 2 seasons ago and made random crap signings.
>

That's not the end of his troublemaking. Now that he's left, Mark Hughes is being voted as the favourite to replace him, hence leaving Wales. What a damn git he is.
Tue 07/09/04 at 11:17
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Certainly, Newcastle could've gone for a 'better' manager with a little more time (and maybe a bit more money...?), but, for the time being, as much of a shock to everyone as it is, I think Graeme Souness is a fine appointment, for the time being.

After all, he is a good man for discipline. That's something this young Newcastle side is lacking. We've seen it in the past as St.James' Park - quite recently, too - when both Kieron Dyer and Craig Bellamy have gone public to speak out-of-turn against their own managers tactical descisions.

As old as he was, perhaps that was one of Sir Bobby Robson's greatest flaws? He didn't have that 'fire' in his belly of which many Scottish managers posess. He was losing the strength to just say "sit down and shut up!" when things got a little out-of-hand.

He's got an eye for smart, cheap signings too. If you ask me, in the 5 years he's been there, although they've lost players like Damien Duff and haven't started this campaign all too well, he's done a very good job at Blackburn with the great restrictions he had.

After all, he re-united the infamous `Yorke and Cole´ partnership upfront.
He gave Liverpool's un-wanted 'Rising Star', Brad Friedel, the chance he needed to really show he can match the likes of Carlo Cudicini.
Although his career's been injury-plagued, he's also made great use of young David Thompson in midfield (another Scouser). Then there was the guy from Millwall at right-back... Bret Emerton from Feyenord... Even without David Dunn, they've caused a few upsets.

He wouldn't have been my first-choice for the job either, but I think he deserves some time to show us all first - as did Robson, really, having done a similar job with the Geordies.

At least it's not Bryan Robson...!
Tue 07/09/04 at 09:21
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Souness might just give Newcastle the balls they urgently need.

...or he might fail miserably, we'll just have to wait and see.

School kids like Bellamy and Dyer will certainly get a wake up call.
Tue 07/09/04 at 08:51
Regular
"Monochromatic"
This really is a terrible appointment considering the names we were talking about.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.