GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Yes."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/09/04 at 08:54
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Monday morning. Parents have gone away for the week for the first time ever. Girlfriend has gone to work, but will be back. Working from home rules. Left over home-made apple pie is delicious. Finley Quay is fantastic. I'm a hero like Robert De Niro. Mates coming over tonight to get their heads kicked in at Mashed and Halo on two big TV's. Supply of beer in the chiller cabinet (and wine for the ladies). It's sunny outside. 3-piece suite armchairs make excellent desk chairs when dragged sideways into the hallway. No Uni for at least a month still.

All-in-all a pretty damn good day, and "Even After All" just came on. *mellows* So, how's you?
Mon 06/09/04 at 08:54
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Monday morning. Parents have gone away for the week for the first time ever. Girlfriend has gone to work, but will be back. Working from home rules. Left over home-made apple pie is delicious. Finley Quay is fantastic. I'm a hero like Robert De Niro. Mates coming over tonight to get their heads kicked in at Mashed and Halo on two big TV's. Supply of beer in the chiller cabinet (and wine for the ladies). It's sunny outside. 3-piece suite armchairs make excellent desk chairs when dragged sideways into the hallway. No Uni for at least a month still.

All-in-all a pretty damn good day, and "Even After All" just came on. *mellows* So, how's you?
Mon 06/09/04 at 09:09
Regular
"you've got a beard"
sounds like you have the perfect day on the go there mate....

i hate you :)
what do you do that lets you work from home?
Mon 06/09/04 at 09:17
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I'm between years at Uni, and a mate there hooked me up with some people that do networking and hosting, so I got to do some freelance web design work for them. Good money, too, for something that I do as a past-time.
Mon 06/09/04 at 09:37
Regular
"Twenty quid."
monkey_man home alone ... warm apple pie in the kitchen ...

Anyone else wanna join the dots?
Mon 06/09/04 at 09:39
"Majestic"
No, I think you've painted a good enough picture as it is Timmargh.
Mon 06/09/04 at 10:01
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Timmargh wrote:
> monkey_man home alone ... warm apple pie in the kitchen ...
>
> Anyone else wanna join the dots?

"It's the pie-f*cker!"

Nah, the pie has now gone. Wasn't going to last long anyway, as it's my favourite.
Mon 06/09/04 at 10:35
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Ahhh, I is envious. Queasy start to the day but that will be solved shortly with a well done bacon and tomato sandwich, apple pie would have done the trick just as well though. Very nearly forgot to come off the M62 at Leeds this morning. The sun was shining and I could have quite happily carried on driving to the coast for an ice cream.
Mon 06/09/04 at 11:33
Regular
"That's right!"
Damn you, monkey_man. I'm in the house, alone, but all my mates are at work. Then I'm off to work until 9, then out for a few drinks in town. No Halo sessions for me.

Still, I had a fantastic weekend, in fact the last few weekends have all been great. Lots of male bonding, chatting up the ladies, beer and Mario Kart.
Mon 06/09/04 at 12:03
Regular
This is my last day of freedom before school.
Oh well i've only got to get through this year.
Mon 06/09/04 at 16:12
Regular
monkey_man wrote:
> All-in-all a pretty damn good day, and "Even After All"
> just came on. *mellows* So, how's you?

Mavericking a strike as we speak.

All that sounds sweet as, unfortunately I'm at work this evening, and have no money for beer until thursday. It's ok though, because I'm repressing the rage quite well.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.