GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Yes."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/09/04 at 08:54
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Monday morning. Parents have gone away for the week for the first time ever. Girlfriend has gone to work, but will be back. Working from home rules. Left over home-made apple pie is delicious. Finley Quay is fantastic. I'm a hero like Robert De Niro. Mates coming over tonight to get their heads kicked in at Mashed and Halo on two big TV's. Supply of beer in the chiller cabinet (and wine for the ladies). It's sunny outside. 3-piece suite armchairs make excellent desk chairs when dragged sideways into the hallway. No Uni for at least a month still.

All-in-all a pretty damn good day, and "Even After All" just came on. *mellows* So, how's you?
Mon 06/09/04 at 21:12
Regular
Lil Ginge wrote:
> Im moving away in a week my boyfriend was nasty but didnt mean it and
> i cant get over it as i have this horrible genetic disorder called
> 'im an infuriated women dont come near me' and a tractor nearly
> crashed into me as it had a F off trailer behind it - i was also at
> the top of the hill so swirved into bushes to avoid spanking the
> damn tractor and scratched mums car...

Most varied post I've ever seen. Like the sudden change from "I'm angry" to tractor dodging.
Mon 06/09/04 at 21:10
Regular
monkey_man wrote:
> Timmargh wrote:
> monkey_man home alone ... warm apple pie in the kitchen ...
>
> Anyone else wanna join the dots?
>
> "It's the pie-f*cker!"
>
> Nah, the pie has now gone. Wasn't going to last long anyway, as it's
> my favourite.

"In prison, you'll be the pie." :0D

Anyway, how comes you're working at home? Lucky sod.
Mon 06/09/04 at 21:04
Regular
"pale dreams of life"
I love you all for being happy.

Send me some good vibes.........
Mon 06/09/04 at 21:00
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I had an ok day I guess. Went to school which was mundane, can't complain i guess. Applied for a job which I need so hopefully I'll get that, met my mates at school, got let out two hours early because I had two free periods at the end of the day. Partner's sick but I'm going to see him tomorrow and go to some Uni open days...although i need to get pretty much 2 A's this year to get in anywhere heh.

Emm sitting at home right now just chilling out watching a film. Meh lifes good. It'll get a whole lot better tomorrow but until I get this job and am earning some money it's hard to do much heh. I really just want to get money, get these last few exams under my belt over the next few months and then just do nothing. I may want to go back to uni after a while but I didn't even want to go back to school this time so I doubt it heh. I just went back to help secure some sort of future for myself and my partner. After this I don't know what I'll do. All I care about is being with him.
Mon 06/09/04 at 20:48
Regular
My day was the best. I went to work, sat around for four hours, got cancelled, got paid, went home and played games, listened to music and played football for the rest of the day.

I love getting money for nothing.
Mon 06/09/04 at 18:58
Regular
"Light of the world"
Im moving away in a week my boyfriend was nasty but didnt mean it and i cant get over it as i have this horrible genetic disorder called 'im an infuriated women dont come near me' and a tractor nearly crashed into me as it had a F off trailer behind it - i was also at the top of the hill so swirved into bushes to avoid spanking the damn tractor and scratched mums car...

Great wanna trade monkey boy?
Mon 06/09/04 at 18:53
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
©H®I§ wrote:
> So your gonna buy a new copy of Shaun of the Dead and watch it plus
> extras every day of the week Goatboy? :-)

Not a half bad post for someone with a symbol name.
Mon 06/09/04 at 18:16
Regular
Your lucky bas**rd. I envy you. 1ST day back at school for me today. Twas s**t. BOring teachers, etc etc. Oh well. Just 28 weeks left....
Mon 06/09/04 at 18:01
Regular
"Better Than You"
So your gonna buy a new copy of Shaun of the Dead and watch it plus extras every day of the week Goatboy? :-)
Mon 06/09/04 at 17:44
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
It would be great being finished work that early, you would miss all of the hussle and bussle.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.