GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Velvet Revolver"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 03/09/04 at 16:25
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Anyone a fan of this band?

Only heard two songs on the music channels, only know the name of one, but liked them both. 'Fall to Pieces' is the song i know the name of, and i really do like the song.

Dont know too much about them, only that Slash and i believe another one or two from the old Guns N Roses blokes are in the band.

Anyone got thier album, whats it like? Im considering getting it.

Cheers.
Sat 04/09/04 at 00:01
"I love yo... lamp."
The other song was no doubt Slither.

I really like them. I think their album, Contraband is very good indeed, sounding rather Guns n' Roses like. Blank might have wanted something a bit different, but I didn't, I wanted something Guns n' Roses like and I got it.

It's well worth a listen to at the very least.
Fri 03/09/04 at 21:43
"Metal Head"
Velvet Revolver, according to me suck.
Fri 03/09/04 at 21:30
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
«Grëén ƒérð¢it¥» wrote:
> I prefer killswitch engage. Cooler name, better songs and no old
> rockers.

Pfft, VR are 1000x better than Killswitch.

Anyway, back to VR, they do seem to lack something on the album but it is good nontheless, so I'd get it if I were you. Slither is the other song you're talking about.
Fri 03/09/04 at 21:17
Regular
I have no idea who these random bands are that you speak of.

Gona look them up...any songs anyone can recommend?
Fri 03/09/04 at 21:15
Regular
I prefer killswitch engage. Cooler name, better songs and no old rockers.
Fri 03/09/04 at 21:07
Regular
I liked Slither. That was some good Pure Wok Fury.
Fri 03/09/04 at 20:52
Regular
"tokyo police club"
You can now see Slashs face. Which isn't good.
Fri 03/09/04 at 19:56
Regular
"Colourless"
Haven't heard much of their stuff.

But my friend is friend's with Duff's nephew....
Fri 03/09/04 at 19:55
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
The singer is Scott Weiland, ex-Stone Temple Pilots.

As a supergroup I'd have to say they're a big let down. Far too generic for me. "Fall to Pieces" isn't bad, but I'd expect something a little different than the norm from what remains of Guns N Roses.
Fri 03/09/04 at 16:25
Regular
Anyone a fan of this band?

Only heard two songs on the music channels, only know the name of one, but liked them both. 'Fall to Pieces' is the song i know the name of, and i really do like the song.

Dont know too much about them, only that Slash and i believe another one or two from the old Guns N Roses blokes are in the band.

Anyone got thier album, whats it like? Im considering getting it.

Cheers.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.