GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Velvet Revolver"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 03/09/04 at 16:25
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Anyone a fan of this band?

Only heard two songs on the music channels, only know the name of one, but liked them both. 'Fall to Pieces' is the song i know the name of, and i really do like the song.

Dont know too much about them, only that Slash and i believe another one or two from the old Guns N Roses blokes are in the band.

Anyone got thier album, whats it like? Im considering getting it.

Cheers.
Sun 05/09/04 at 21:49
Regular
"lets go back"
I love VR. I agree that they aren't that original but the album is a great listen. Its worth getting, especially if you liked Guns and Roses. Its basically Guns with a new singer.
Sun 05/09/04 at 11:16
Regular
"Plain Misunderstood"
Slither is amazing.... I don't care if it's like Guns N' Roses.... Slash still rocks...
Sat 04/09/04 at 16:12
Regular
The drunken Terd wrote:
> Reefer wrote:
> There's no need to worry about being racist - the new singer's black
> -
> it's fact, nothing more to it than that.
>
> Anyway, I don't think My Last Serenade was on an album. It's not on
> the three I looked at on Amazon. It might've been a single-only.
>
> If its old its the white guy if it's new it the other dude

Well, I can't find it on any album.
Sat 04/09/04 at 16:11
"Metal Head"
Reefer wrote:
> There's no need to worry about being racist - the new singer's black -
> it's fact, nothing more to it than that.
>
> Anyway, I don't think My Last Serenade was on an album. It's not on
> the three I looked at on Amazon. It might've been a single-only.

If its old its the white guy if it's new it the other dude
Sat 04/09/04 at 15:59
Regular
There's no need to worry about being racist - the new singer's black - it's fact, nothing more to it than that.

Anyway, I don't think My Last Serenade was on an album. It's not on the three I looked at on Amazon. It might've been a single-only.
Sat 04/09/04 at 15:56
"Metal Head"
Which Album is last serenade off.......cause all I know is that the new guy (not wanting to be racist...or sound racist) is the.....U geussed it new singer. They used to have a white gut in there previous album(s).
Sat 04/09/04 at 15:43
Regular
Anyone know why? It's been bugging me for so long.
Sat 04/09/04 at 12:22
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Killswitch Engage changed vocalists between their last 2 albums, according to Kerrang magazine.
Sat 04/09/04 at 01:21
Regular
«Grëén ƒérð¢it¥» wrote:
> I prefer killswitch engage. Cooler name, better songs and no old
> rockers.

But one thing I don't understand about Killswitch Engage is that in the video for "My Last Serenade", they have a white guy singing, and then without any mention, the next video has a black guy instead as the singer.

Anyone care to explain? Cheers.
Sat 04/09/04 at 00:43
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> Blank might have wanted something a bit different,

When I said "something different" I mean different from all the generic rock bands out there, not from Guns 'N' Roses.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.