GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Shoot the Writers"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/09/04 at 20:13
Regular
"not dead"
Sorry for the short notice, but it's on later, after midnight.

12:30 ITV1. Or 12:50.

My sketch is the one with the guy shopping for a mobile phone.

Watch it if you want.

Also, tonight on E4 - Curb Your Enthusiasm. I didn't write any of that, so it'll probably be good.
Fri 03/09/04 at 00:55
Regular
So does it work on the moon?
Fri 03/09/04 at 00:59
Regular
"Selected"
That was so very.....very.....very cheap. The production budget mus**t have been about 4 quid.

I didn't find any of them funny except the las**t one, which was only funny for the line:

"can I have a sh*t?"
Fri 03/09/04 at 01:01
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I now have the uncontrollable urge to punch a hole in something.

That was shockingly awful, really, really bum-rapingly bad. If it makes you feel any better Meka, your gag was one of the least pisspoor, but it's still a weak gag. Some of them were offensively bad, I feel like I've been punished for a crime I haven't committed yet. I've done funnier dumps. At least it had boobs.

But I'm sure you don't care because you've had your stuff on telly, so good on you. It's more than I've done, and I know it's not a barometer for how funny you actually are so I'll let my rage subside for now.
Fri 03/09/04 at 01:04
Regular
"Selected"
I think you need to get angrier at just how rubbish it all was. I wouldn't have told some of those jokes to a deaf man.
Fri 03/09/04 at 01:05
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Dammit, I missed it.
Fri 03/09/04 at 01:06
Regular
Some were alright - the Jig Saw one was rather good.

Your one was a nice idea, spoilt by some rubbish acting. A huge amount is in the delivery, and most of them didn't deliver.
Fri 03/09/04 at 01:06
Regular
"Selected"
You missed nothing.
Fri 03/09/04 at 01:08
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I remember reading the sketch, didn't really get it.
Fri 03/09/04 at 01:10
Regular
That was crap. The whole show sucked. I didn't really expect anything anyway, so I can't say I'm disappointed. The acting was REALLY awful.

Interestingly, they're still accepting scripts for the next series, heh.
Fri 03/09/04 at 01:46
Regular
Aw, I had a clan match that finished at 1, will there be a repeat?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.