GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've just ordered a pizza ..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/09/04 at 16:21
Regular
"Twenty quid."
... online.

[URL]http://www.dominos.co.uk/[/URL]

The (ex) missus is off out with her four sisters and one sister-in-law for a meal and a visit to the cinema; me and her niece are staying in and have been given the task of reducing the amount of bottles of Beck's we have in the house - two for her and as many as I can handle ... so that's just the one, then!

Hmm ... a 14 year-old girl and me drinking lager and eating pizza - sounds like a thrilling night.
Thu 02/09/04 at 16:52
Regular
"Twenty quid."
My tremendous self-restraint shall be in full effect, as usual.

Now please excuse me while I make sure the battery for my digital camera is fully charged ...
Thu 02/09/04 at 16:55
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
as long as its just the camera that is fully charged hun
Thu 02/09/04 at 17:34
Regular
"ProGolfer"
So how come they left you with a 14 year old again? Why didnt she go with the rest of the girls?
Thu 02/09/04 at 18:21
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Lil Bro wrote:

> And she is just purely annoying.

Lil Bro. thats your opinion. and i only post when im bored at work. Sorry
:( I wont post as much crap in future. better?
Thu 02/09/04 at 18:41
Regular
I dont think she's annoying :P I put in my post code but as usually they wont deliver to me :(
Thu 02/09/04 at 18:51
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Lucy-Jane wrote:
> Lil Bro wrote:
>
> And she is just purely annoying.
>
> Lil Bro. thats your opinion. and i only post when im bored at work.
> Sorry
> :( I wont post as much crap in future. better?

So we're your last resort?
Thu 02/09/04 at 18:53
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
your job must be pretty boring seems as you're the second highest poster for the last 30 days.
Thu 02/09/04 at 19:00
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Yeah my job is pretty mundane. However i get loads of free time. So i just come on here. I know i spend too much time on here. As for being the 2nd top poster in the past 30 days. Thats also down to my other half posting as me and not as himself. :|
Aww thanks Pokey :)
Thu 02/09/04 at 19:03
Regular
he posts as you? :S hmm
Thu 02/09/04 at 19:07
Regular
"Twenty quid."
@ng3l wrote:
> as long as its just the camera that is fully charged hun

Haha! Of course, babe.

;^)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.