GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've just ordered a pizza ..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/09/04 at 16:21
Regular
"Twenty quid."
... online.

[URL]http://www.dominos.co.uk/[/URL]

The (ex) missus is off out with her four sisters and one sister-in-law for a meal and a visit to the cinema; me and her niece are staying in and have been given the task of reducing the amount of bottles of Beck's we have in the house - two for her and as many as I can handle ... so that's just the one, then!

Hmm ... a 14 year-old girl and me drinking lager and eating pizza - sounds like a thrilling night.
Fri 03/09/04 at 00:57
Regular
"xp on a 486 bahh"
it would be if u were also 14/15
but ur not
o well
Fri 03/09/04 at 00:52
Regular
"Twenty quid."
gerrid wrote:
> Oh thank God we won't have to watch Timmargh and Angel cramming their
> tongues down each others throat on the forums.

We do it via email so you don't get jealous.
Thu 02/09/04 at 20:29
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I love you gerrid

See ya babe x
Thu 02/09/04 at 20:19
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Oh thank God we won't have to watch Timmargh and Angel cramming their tongues down each others throat on the forums.

Send us a video, eh?
Thu 02/09/04 at 20:11
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Timmargh wrote:
> Haha! Of course, babe.

Good, Good...

I will email you in the next few days see how things are etc... x
Thu 02/09/04 at 19:17
Regular
"Twenty quid."
poke wrote:
> Your ex, the one that looks after you is over 35?

Yeah: she was 36 on the 1st August.
Thu 02/09/04 at 19:16
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
poke wrote:
Lucy knows all about toy boys.

:o do i now.. And how have you come to that assumption. The other half is only 2 years younger than me. not that much
Thu 02/09/04 at 19:14
Regular
Your ex, the one that looks after you is over 35? Lucy knows all about toy boys.
Thu 02/09/04 at 19:10
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
poke wrote:
> he posts as you? :S hmm

Didnt you know that.. Thats only cause i leave myself logged in on the works pc at the internet cafe and the one at home aswell.
Thu 02/09/04 at 19:10
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Foszy wrote:
> So how come they left you with a 14 year old again? Why didnt she go
> with the rest of the girls?

The "girls" going out are the missus, her sisters and their sister-in-law, all of whom are over 35 - the 14 year-old is the daughter of one of the sisters who's staying here while she's off school because me and the missus play games, have a laugh, watch DVDs 'til 3am and generally make sure she enjoys herself.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.