GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Russian School Siege"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 01/09/04 at 22:04
Regular
Shocking.

News, now. Chechen rebels have taken a school hostage.

Surprised nobody's posted this already.
Sun 05/09/04 at 19:24
Regular
Edgy wrote:
> What amazes me is various news agencies such as CNN and Reuters.
>
> Top story!
>
> Bill Clinton is in hospital having heart surgery.
>
> In other news, over a hundred school children murdered.

Azul, I stated they stuck Bill Clinton's routine heart surgery as more important than the hundreds killed by the terrorists.
Sat 04/09/04 at 10:11
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Edgy wrote:
> So Azul, you're telling me that CNN have nothing to do with their
> online news service?

What are you on about?

You said CNN didn't headline it when, if you'd watched CNN at all that day, you'd realise that's crap.

Fin.
Sat 04/09/04 at 10:09
Regular
I think a news agency more worried about how a tragedy might look to a state official then they are the people involved in the tragedy is rather sick really.
Fri 03/09/04 at 23:36
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
English_Bloke wrote:
> The news described it as “embarrassing” for Putin. Yes. That's one way
> to descibe it.
Fri 03/09/04 at 23:31
Regular
liquid snake wrote:
> i dont no about ww3 but definitly a war

theres already a war
Fri 03/09/04 at 23:29
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
For those of you not up to date:

The russian police stormed the school. In the Gym they found 100 bodies. The rebels fled to a near by house.
Fri 03/09/04 at 21:31
Regular
So Azul, you're telling me that CNN have nothing to do with their online news service?

Stop trying to play silly beggars over a tragedy. It's not big and it isn't clever.
Fri 03/09/04 at 18:53
Regular
on netscape.com they have a nice "BREAKING NEWS" about Clinto but still trying to find a mention on the Russian School Siege
Fri 03/09/04 at 18:52
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
That's the website, you tard.

You said CNN.

Not CNN's website.
Go bum some sheep, Welshy.

Ahoho.
Fri 03/09/04 at 18:51
Regular
Not all, ABC news have put 'breaking news' for the Bill Clinton, but not designated it to "top story"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.