GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ringtone Adverts"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 01/09/04 at 17:44
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE.

Yeah.

Feck sake, TV is absolutely inundated with them.

They PISH ME OFF. GRR, ANGRY ANGRY.

The amazingly enthusiastic, "send weener1 to 8090 for the NOKIA MONOTONE!!, weener2 to 8090 for the POLYPHONIC RINGTONE!!!!!!11 or weener 8090 for the REEEEALL MUSIC RINGTONE!!!!!!111931929391293".

Yeah.
They annoy me. The music channels have been utterly ruined by them.
For shame.

*Nods*
Thu 02/09/04 at 16:57
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Has anyone seen the fat, dancing hippo?
Thu 02/09/04 at 16:55
Regular
"Master Chef - halo"
ßulle†† wrote:
> Flying Hamster - what's that WAP site? I want free Zelda tones.
>
> Are they in Midi/MP3? My phone can take all but Samsung tones.
www.tagtag.com

You can make a site their.

It has free games, pictures.

It is midis and they don't all work (annoyingly there is no way to know if they work or not without downloading-I think it is the amount of tracks layered there is,14 seems to be the limit).

I've uploaded some zelda ringtones already at tagtag.com/benssite accessed via wap.
Thu 02/09/04 at 16:20
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Keep changing. What about Q and kerrang?
Thu 02/09/04 at 16:20
Regular
MTV haven't played a Music Video since the 80's

They suck sooooooo much.
Thu 02/09/04 at 16:19
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
witch-king wrote:
> If one of the adverts is on, just change the channel. I dunno what
> your tastes in music are, but I can think of 8 channels with decent
> music.

Witchking however if you do that you are more than likely to get it on another one. For example.. mtv has it on so you turn to mtv 2 and that does so you change channel to vh1 and guess what that has it on also
Thu 02/09/04 at 16:17
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
If one of the adverts is on, just change the channel. I dunno what your tastes in music are, but I can think of 8 channels with decent music.
Thu 02/09/04 at 16:14
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
My sister fell for these ring tone ad's. I think she went on one that advertised on mtv. Anyway she got a ring tone really cheap, ok fair enough now every month they send her messages and take at least £4.50p of her each month. Now she went to unsubscribe from this the way it says at the bottom of the screen on the TV and it wont unsubscribe, basically she tried it and it said unsucessful! Try texting.....and sent another number. So she fell for that as well still not unsubscribed!! She is getting a new phone next week anyway so lets hope she has learnt to stop falling for every con!!
Thu 02/09/04 at 16:09
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
(_B-(I) wrote:
That dancing Rhyno does my head in too.

Cong you fibber you downloaded the screensaver and the ringtone :P
Thu 02/09/04 at 16:05
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Something i agree with Azul on, i thought i would never see the day!!

Yes the ring tone adverts are somewhat pointless, there annoying and they are on way too much. Get them off!!
Thu 02/09/04 at 15:56
Regular
(_B-(I) wrote:
> That dancing Rhyno does my head in too.

That advert is sickening.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.