GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do you watch Television?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 01/09/04 at 10:58
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
Just a topic prompted by a comment I saw by bullett.

Personally. I havn't sat down in my house for years to watch the tele. I have a Very Large" :p Widescreen with all the surround sound set up, DVD Player, VCR, Hifi Etc. I never use it, except if I have a good film to watch on the Tele or I rent / buy one. Music I use, TV no... I hate television, since having numerous really good PCs around my house, I've never had the will or want to go and watch the TV at all.
Wed 01/09/04 at 11:55
Regular
"Selected"
I got so sick of watching TV yesterday that, even after I turned it off, I couln't look at the stupid square box....
Wed 01/09/04 at 11:28
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Documentaries only. Haven't watched a soap in years.
Wed 01/09/04 at 11:12
Regular
Nice to see I inspire people :D

The only time my TV is used is for video games and DVDs. Maybe the occasional Simpsons/Futurama on Sky One but that's it.

Oh, and Meka Dragon's sketch show thang is on this Thurs/Fri early hours. 'Shoot The Writer' it's called, look out for it :)

*waits for cheque to arrive*
Wed 01/09/04 at 11:10
Regular
"Monochromatic"
When i moved house in april my new room didn't have an aerial, i haven't installed one and i spend so much of my time online now i've barely watched anything in 5 months.
Wed 01/09/04 at 11:02
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
I watch Tv, i dont watch it as much as i use to. I use to be a right telly addict. Now there is really nothing worth watching. They show too many repeats!!!
Wed 01/09/04 at 10:59
Regular
"\\"
No. I don't watch it much anymore actually. But then my brother is always watching cartoon network. I don't get the chance.
Wed 01/09/04 at 10:58
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
Just a topic prompted by a comment I saw by bullett.

Personally. I havn't sat down in my house for years to watch the tele. I have a Very Large" :p Widescreen with all the surround sound set up, DVD Player, VCR, Hifi Etc. I never use it, except if I have a good film to watch on the Tele or I rent / buy one. Music I use, TV no... I hate television, since having numerous really good PCs around my house, I've never had the will or want to go and watch the TV at all.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.